Am I considered thin?

Or fat? Or average? I am 15.
I am 5"6 (5 foot 6), and weight 56kg (123 pounds.)
I have a very small waist and a small amount of belly fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have "a small waist" and "a small amount of belly fat" then we can't say. The ammount of fat we visualize is purely subjective to our own definition of the adjective "small" - and hence our visualization may not match with your body.

However if you believe you have a small waist and a small ammount of fat, then it sounds like you are happy with your shape, and it sounds like you are thin. So I wouldn't worry about it if i were you.

What Guys Said 4

• As one of commentators said a BMI of 19.9, the reccomended range is 20 to 25 and if you have a small body frame you are close to normal.

• I wouldn't consider you as fat, more like medium.
    Why do people still have an issue with this anyway?

Fat girls can be sexy too...

• You are considered perfect

• That's a BMI of 19.9, which is the lower end of the normal range. I don't think you need to lose any weight.

What Girls Said 2

• thinner than me. sorry that sounded jealous. yes you are probably tiny and small and gorgoeus shit i wish i was 123 pounds again haha

• ur average :) the ideal weight for 5'6 people is between 53-67