Well as promised yesterday... how do I look (1-10)?

(gosh a "Master" ask such a question... WTF? : O )

LOL, gotta be the 1st "Master" who ask such a question..,, ok i know i did in the past, but let's do it 4 the last time 4 those who requested it (and 4 the sake being the 1st "Master?" asking "how do i look?" )

http://imgur.com/tkq5qZ1

(1? 5? 10? )

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Kinda cute, not at all as I pictured you, Klaatu51... I always pictured you this Older, more conservative guy, like some professor... but not hating this pix, I like it.. thank you for sharing, sweetie. xx

• hahah thanks... but conservative? not the most conservative person in the world...:-)

• Okay, Klaatu51, I found my answer. xxoo

• sombre, dark, gothic and deep in thought

• hahaha I now know your face... hahaha

• Not bad. 8/10.

• You look exactly how I pictured you, not that I think about you a lot lol just from some of your answers.

• You totally look the way I pictured you basically.

• Your picture from last time was better 'basically' :P

• Wow... You remind me of the lead singer of rock band. I like your hairstyle, looks so cool! You're good looking... You should just upload it as profile pic ;-)

• I don't know you look pissed off. I would give you a 5 or a 6.

• You remind me of Ben Barnes but put a happier pic up Klaatu

• You look mad. So 6 ^^

• Nice! and~... frankly a bit scary~ like evil look...

• so i could be a successful movie villain?

• Your hair grew a lot from your other picture !

• yes, it's been months that's y

• You look worried or deep in thought basically. lol

• You look like the dude from all American rejects.
    Rate: 7

What Guys Said 21

• OMG your hair are even more longer now.
    sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...e-emo-forever.png
    Good pic fella :-)

• As others had said not what I expected, I think I remember someone saying you had a pic that made you look like a metalhead and liking 80s music - I was expecting more Iron Maiden but got Stone Roses but thinking back on your polls you probably favoured alternative more than metal.

• I like many genres from the 80s, including metal, but i prefer more New Wave music in the style of Simple Minds, The Fixx or Blancmange 2 give u a picture

• Dude what the fuck!!! Man... shit, you look like the lead singer of a metal band. You are definitely not ugly and I reckon if you picked up a guitar instead of TV games (and you also have your British accent) you will get more women than a lot of guys. Seriously, you are 23, redefine yourself from gamer to something else and you will kick arse in the women game. Find a passion that gets you out the house, be assertive and be that dude!!!

• huh... thanks but... r u sure bout it dude? i don't consinder myself ugly, but get more girls than most guys? i really doubt that... : O

• @Scrambled, fuck you, metal is for fun and enjoyment, not to parade to some stupid pathetic girls

• Metal is art and can be used in anyway anyone wants. Steel panther would tell you to go shove it!

• You look like a young Snape. 11/10.

• hahaha cool... thanks

• HOW DID I MISS THIS POST 3 DAYS AGO! ?

• BASICALLY YOU LOOK PISSED

• I d0ont rate guys but you look like Nina Clay on Gh look her up and see for yourself

• huh... really?

she's a woman and she's around my mother's age... gosh

• Ok Bro have fun on the site I am going to sleep

• ok bye

• Thanks for using imgur.

• OMG finally I saw the basic guy :)...

• You look a little dark. U look like you need to log off Gag and get some sleep.

• Post a new picture with smile.

This picture is intimidating, seems as you are going to kill someone :p.

You look good, basically. Scored 7.

• you look like you're ready to beat someone really bad, lol

• You look like a punk rocker basically

• Maybe like average but who cares video games is life if you have your games you own life.

• Finally a face to connect with your account basically :0
    I don't really do rate questions however. So no rate from me bruh.

Basically

• DUDE ! I Did not expect u to look like that ! I am not saying that u look bad/good and i can't rate u cuz #no homo but what i mean is that i expected u to be Asian. (from ur username) ... Good to C u man

• You look like something Michaelangelo could have sculpted had he seen such divine inspiration the day you were created as when he created the statue of David.

Why aren't you drowning in pussy you magnificent bastard?

• LOL... u r the 2nd dude here who thinks that i'd be "drowning in pussy"

that's 2 much bro... ok sure i'm not ugly,,,, but perfect? hell no... i'd place myself in 7-8/10 grade basically

• cool... This is like when master cheif took off his helmet in the halo games...

You look cool man,

Is that your kitchen?

• Whoa you look cool. 10/10 for computer radness!

• your picture make me think of rockband member

• LOL that's cool... actually i used 2 learn playing the bass guitar basically... but not anymore

• you look like you should be in band "type o negative"