Girls, Never wondered how appealing I am before now?

I've never wondered how attractive i am before now... So ladies your opinion would be valued. :)

And should i chop off my hair or not?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not fussy about long hair on guys but your face looks attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• You're cute! I would cut the hair a little, like below the ears, maybe mid-neck or something. But keep it on the long-ish side, I love that look. Ponytails and all (:

• I'm not that into guys with long hair, but i do think your hair is in better condition than mine hhaha!

and you remind me bit of chris hemsworth- you're pretty good looking

• I would not cut your hair based on the opinions of strangers. You are good looking. The lighting in your pic isn't great but you still have good features.

• Lol i wouldn't cut my hair based on a strangers opinion, i was curious about it though.

• Your hair is gorgeous but if you don't like it then you should do what makes you happy

• Im not really into long hair on guys, but my friend LOVES it. Really just depends on the girl lol. You look fine though :)

• You're pretty attractive and I petrsonally love long hair however every girl is different. If you like it, keep it.

• No, don't chop off your hair! You remind me of a young Axl Young. He was so gorgeous! And so are you!

• You look alright.
    Ultimately it's up to you and what you like... but I'd cut the hair. :D

• I love your hair! (*o*) Overall, you look fine :)

• Fine like decent, or fine like hot? The word can be used both ways.

• Fine like decent. I don't think you should cut your hair.

• No, don't do that. Your hair look so beautiful, leave them alone.

• Why hello there ;) lol you are very attractive and I love long hair, if and only if the guy can pull it off & you definitely can!! =) I say keep it.

• You're really good-looking, definitely my type. And your hair looks so nice!

• Thank you ;)

• No problem, haha. Just saw the update, and I'm sure you could guess my opinion based on what I already said, but please don't cut your hair!!

• I've been considering it, but it took years to grow and i dont want to regret it so i probably won't lol