If you didn't know how much I weighed based off my default how much would you think I weigh?

And would you consider my body type average, athletic or curvy?

I'm 5'5" 137 pounds. Just wondering if I look it or not. I wear a medium in tops and size 6 in jeans.

Oh LOL and which picture is more flattering? The one to the left OR right? I need to use one for something.
Well I am black and I think black women... we're naturally bigger boned and shaped different from white women. Also I'm 30 and have a 12 year old child so my body isn't going to be like someone in their teens. My frame and body shape is not like everyone else as we're all unique.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess 130 - 135 pounds. I like the left picture more. Seems to be a greater shape.

What Guys Said 4

• I am very much weight is just a number, it is how you look that is important. I would call you fit, slim and toned. Pic on left is nicest shows off that lovely flat stomach.

• how is anyone supposed to know if only your face is in the pic?

All we can comment on is your face. you look mean and bitchy. I wouldn't wanna get on your bad side. you look like you punish men for a living.

• 110 lbs? ...

• That makes a IMC of about 22.7 kg/m², that's quite good. Eat healthly to lose some pounds, if you feel to fat, but you look good.

What Girls Said 4

• I am roughly the same height and am 140 pounds.

• No, you look lighter, which means you must be an the athletic side. Can't see in the blurry pic if your muscles are defined or not.
    You look thinner in the right one, butour boobs look bigger in the left one.

• You don't really look 137 but then again I'm pretty skinny and im 130 so I guess you can't judge a book by its cover. As for which picture is more flattering I guess I'd go with the right one.

• Based on your profile picture, I'd think you were 60-68kg