Only answer if you're attracted to males. x/10 rating?

Not looking for ego-boost, just need HONEST opinions. Im almost 17. 6ft2. Skinny/Ectomorph. Dark brown eyes (they're like that in pic because I was rolling). Normally wear dark clothing, loose-skinny jeans, black sneakers, black hoodies/Sweatshirts. So what do you think? Rate me out of 10.

only answer if you're attracted to males. x/10 rating?

• Below 6
    19% (4)50% (5)29% (9)Vote
  • I rate 6
    29% (6)30% (3)29% (9)Vote
  • I rate 7
    10% (2)10% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • I rate 8
    29% (6)0% (0)19% (6)Vote
  • I rate 9
    10% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • I rate 10
    3% (1)10% (1)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Like I said, I was rolling in the pic. So my pupils were dilated and went weird with the camera flash
If the red-eye from flash is affecting your rating then check out my avatar instead

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• gave you a 9 dude... very handsome... I overlooked the flash job and saw past that...

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you very much :) wasn't expecting that really haha

• Show All
    • Hey thank you for MHO!! wasn't expecting that either.. ❤️💞❤️🌹

• Haha, no problem :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 10/10 I would jam my cock in your throat and stretch out your asshole.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Based on that pic 8, you look great 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • i can't rate u on the bases of that pic, your eyes are looking awful and so they are making your whole face look weird, u might be good looking , i would 6/7

0|2
    0|0
    • My eyes are like that from the phone flash. They're actually dark brown. Would you change your rating if they were normal?

• Show All
    • Okay, but I'm not sure how to add another photo to the question. do you mind if I pm you?

• okay u could

• I rate 7. You're good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well ik that pics can get red eyes and thats not a huge deal, but omg u are so hot. I'd rate u a 8 or 9 out of 10. Whats ur ethnicity? You look mixed ur really hot, trust me.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha wow thanks. :) I'm a mix between Nigerian and Welsh

What Guys Said 2

• You look alright you look hispanic

0|0
    0|1
  • huh... wot happened 2 yer eyes?

0|0
    0|0
    • You know what ecstasy is? My pupils were dilated from taking that, and the camera flash has a weird effect on the eyes when your rolling