Only answer if you're attracted to males. x/10 rating?

Not looking for ego-boost, just need HONEST opinions. Im almost 17. 6ft2. Skinny/Ectomorph. Dark brown eyes (they're like that in pic because I was rolling). Normally wear dark clothing, loose-skinny jeans, black sneakers, black hoodies/Sweatshirts. So what do you think? Rate me out of 10.

only answer if you're attracted to males. x/10 rating?

• Below 6
  • I rate 6
  • I rate 7
  • I rate 8
  • I rate 9
  • I rate 10
Like I said, I was rolling in the pic. So my pupils were dilated and went weird with the camera flash
If the red-eye from flash is affecting your rating then check out my avatar instead

Most Helpful Girl

• gave you a 9 dude... very handsome... I overlooked the flash job and saw past that...

• thank you very much :) wasn't expecting that really haha

• Hey thank you for MHO!! wasn't expecting that either.. ❤️💞❤️🌹

• Haha, no problem :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 10/10 I would jam my cock in your throat and stretch out your asshole.

What Girls Said 4

• Based on that pic 8, you look great 😊

• i can't rate u on the bases of that pic, your eyes are looking awful and so they are making your whole face look weird, u might be good looking , i would 6/7

• My eyes are like that from the phone flash. They're actually dark brown. Would you change your rating if they were normal?

• Okay, but I'm not sure how to add another photo to the question. do you mind if I pm you?

• okay u could

• I rate 7. You're good.

• Well ik that pics can get red eyes and thats not a huge deal, but omg u are so hot. I'd rate u a 8 or 9 out of 10. Whats ur ethnicity? You look mixed ur really hot, trust me.

• haha wow thanks. :) I'm a mix between Nigerian and Welsh

What Guys Said 2

• You look alright you look hispanic

• huh... wot happened 2 yer eyes?

• You know what ecstasy is? My pupils were dilated from taking that, and the camera flash has a weird effect on the eyes when your rolling