How do men feel when they're treated like a piece of meat? If they were the "choice" cut or "prime" rib, would it still make a difference?

Lol. This question can be fun or serious. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Really good. Normally I'm treated as a capable worker object, or an income generating object, or a chore doing object, or a support object. Being treated like a piece of meat is very welcome.

• Another way to be objectified, but at least you'll probably get sex out of it, eh? ;D

• Depends who it is, in many cases I wouldn't get sex out of it.

But it makes me feel appreciated as a -man- object, where the rest seems to sometimes ignore who i am and only focus on what i can do.

I understand that women are objectified as sex objects with a frequency that makes them crave OTHER recognition, but for men it's almost the opposite - sexual objectification is so rare in comparison with our own inner sexual thoughts that it's like a final recognition of some huge part of ourselves we normally have to restrain. For it to be welcomed and even more, desired, feels amazing.

What Guys Said 16

• It's not common for women to openly give compliments to men the way men to do women. Usually men received no verification at all in this regard so to have any positive remark made about our appearance, even if it is lewd, would be a huge compliment and make us feel good.

• Giving a compliment isn't objectification though... lol. But I understand what you mean... hmm...

• Call it what you want. When you're not used to hearing people say positive things about your appearance at all, it's all compliments.

• Doesn't matter if girls think I'm choice or prime cut as long as I am
    www.fitnessandfreebies.com/.../...oved-300x300.jpg
    then its all good.

• Where is the T bone and Tenderloin options lol

• If you think it sucks living in a culture that worships perfect female forms and puts them on every billboard and magazine cover... imagine one where your gender was considered ugly and gross, your body parts unfit to be seen by light of day, people would laugh openly if you disrobed in public, and no one ever gave you a second glance unless you had just stepped out of a fancy car.

• I think that can happen and does to both genders. I don't know where you're from, but men where I live aren't treated like that as much as some guys seem to think.

• I've got no problem with being objectified provided I believe that she's genuinely attracted to my body - it's alright if she's not, but she can keep that to herself. If I don't know about it doesn't matter at all, however I'd pleased to know a girl found my body appealing.

• Saw a video once which provided a really interesting analysis of this. What it boiled down to was that our instincts are hard-wired to help us survive in the kind of environment humans lived in twenty thousand years ago. Due to the huge difference in the risks and costs of sex to both genders (pregnancy, possibility of death in childbirth, years of decreased fertility while nursing versus losing a few million sperm which regenerate constantly), women are instinctively cautious about sex and sexual attention, while to men, being objectified is a positive thing - an affirmation of your "market value," so to speak.

Things have changed since then, obviously - we now have a myriad of techniques for birth control and a legal apparatus which keeps men from ducking our responsibilities. In some ways, these days it's actually more risky for men than women, but those hard-wired instincts remain.

Here it is:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N9daqANcw

• It would be great to hear a compliment from women, regardless if it is lewd or not. Men don't receive a whole lot of compliments from women.

• Now you made me hungry

• I would consider it a complement, it means that someone wants you, and it is good to feel wanted

• I like it when we men get objectified sometimes.

• treated like a piece of meat by a girl you mean? Eh i wouldn't care too much.

• You mean being cooked and eaten? Would definitely not enjoy that..

• Sometimes under the right context i enjoy it.

• No one could.

• If i don't know that person good enough then i hate it

• Uhhh Big Sean IDFWU pretty much sums it up

What Girls Said 0