Girls, plus help I cut bangs how long does it take to grow out?

I"m 27 i just tried to cut blunt bangs i made horrblie mistake thank god for booby pins but my hair is wicked long now i got goofy bangs sighs how long does it take to grow them out.. anyone make this mistake no i look like im 19 instead of 27 ugh,,,,, ladys has this happend to you hair mistakes

5

Most Helpful Girl

• This has happened to me when I was 5 lol.. not the best reference but it should 1 month to 3 months. But try to make the best of what you have. Use pins or tie your hair up into a pony tail and try sweeping them to the side or the sides to make it look more natural. Or simply try going to a hairdresser and asking them to try to fix it. Next time you want a cut, go to a hairdresser though haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Oo depends on how long you want to grow them for and how short you cut them. Takes at least a few (5-6) months to make them less noticeable

• That's happened to me before... my bangs take like 2 months to grow out... you can take supplements for you hair to make it grow faster, prenatal supplements work for me

• It took around 2 to 3 months for my blunt bangs (that I cut myself) to grow back to a decent length that I could pass them off as "side swept" bangs.

• Yep! I've done that before. It'll take a few months.