Guys, When you describe a girl beautiful, or when someone says she is beautiful what makes you think she is beautiful? Looks, personality?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• to me it can be a combination of both. usually i would only call a girl beautiful if i know her so therefor id know her pretty well.
    if she is good looking then i would just call her pretty. i think that the word beautiful should actually mean something so i dont say it to just random women

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• For me, if I tell a woman she is beautiful it is just about looks. I tell my girlfriend she is beautiful because when I look at her I am just blown away by her. I can hardly believe she is mine. I can look at her all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole package - Looks and personality

0|0
    0|0
  • When I feel a girl wanna be perfect I intently try to find a mistake at her. A little better looking girl than the average who is comfortable with her looks can be beautiful to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a bit if both that makes a girl beautiful. Like there are hot , sexy , gorgeous looking but they only be attractive when you get know their personalty ;)

0|0
    0|0