If I am 5'7, wear a pant size 12 and a medium-large tshirt size, am I considered overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• and yer weight is?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not sure about shirt size on women, but pant size 12 sounds rather big, even for someone 5'7. I don't know for sure, but with the details you gave, i would guess that you are overweight.

• Hard to tell without a photo. Have no idea what a size 12 is being sizes are different for men and women.

• Without a pic we couldn't tell u I mean sizes are different to men and women and in different countries they are different hell even in different shops there are differences

• It's hard to tell without a photo, different people look different despite measurements but it doesn't sound like it

• It's hard to picture you with just numbers to go by. But according to the internet those numbers are not overweight.

• Not necessarily.

• Umm faaaauuuck yes

What Girls Said 5

• Calculate your body fat percentage. That will tell you.

• What's the waist inches for that?

• Absolutely NOT! I believe that today's standard on what's plus size is soooo unreasonable. You have a very nice size... Go and show the world!

• Show a pic, and we can say for sure.

• Show us a picture.