This guy at school keeps telling me that I am really ugly, I want to see if he is right. My profile picture is of me. I don't know, am I pretty?

0|1
12|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• It's ok if you're ugly girl, people always tell me I'm ugly too. Here's a picture of me, (it's 100% legit mkay?)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hssbGZPR6Jo/hqdefault.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • who the hell is emily ratajkowski?

2|0
    0|0
    • oh here we go hahaa

Emily OHara Ratajkowski (, born June 7, 1991) is a British-born model and actress. She rose to prominence after her appearance in Robin Thickes "Blurred Lines" music video.

• Show All
    • top right corner of the pic ,, you can see what she typed in google : girl with brown hair and...

• @iAmNotSkilled1 i know, but im just talking about the picture itself.

• He just wants to turn you down because he doesn't like you for something. You look like a beauty. I love your eyes and hair. You should never accept any bad things that people say. Always stay positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice try. You got that picture from hairstyleboom. com

2|1
    0|0
  • Guy is obviously joking and/or jealous. Srsly gurl, you're gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how you didn't even care to crop out the web URL you screen shot this photo from.

2|1
    0|0
  • In any case, that doesn't matter. You're beautiful just the way you are. I don't need any picture to tell you that otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a model for hairstyleboom. com, at 13?

1|0
    0|0
  • I swear down some of you idiots are dumb as shit... i've seen this model in fake accs on facebook and on google images...

well done troll... next

1|1
    0|0
  • hahaha you really don't know that you didn't crop the pic

1|1
    0|0
  • First, Im not convinced that a guy called you ugly. I mean come on you are gorgeous.
    Second, are you really 13? Lol
    smells a bit like insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, first of fall, you are not just pretty but you're gorgeous and beautiful. Wow. And secondly, are you really 13 ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah... i knew it. Why do some people do that? What do they get by posting a fabrigated question or a fake photo?

• You very well may be, it all depends on how you act.

0|0
    0|1
  • is he blind, not that i should comment on a 13 year old but you are a very pretty girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 str8 8/8

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like straight dog shit. Jk. Always the pretty ones with this question

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no your hawt

0|0
    0|0
  • 'tf? You're not ugly at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• At least have someone look 13 for the pic you are stealing and 2 at least don't let it be professional lol

1|2
    0|0
  • If that really is you... she looks kinda too flawless to be you though... then you are absolutely beautiful.

1|0
    0|1
    • Oh my god I just noticed the top of your picture. I knew you weren't real!

• This is a joke, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that really you in the profile pic? girl youvare really beautiful... he must just have a crush on you and dont know how to come out and say it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sorry but this is not you girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a guy calls you ugly then he likes you and if thats really you in that pic then u look a lot like how i look now 😂😂

0|0
    0|1
    • No guys don't tell girls they like that they are ugly, who on this beautiful earth would do that no no.

• Show All
    • Y r u being so rude? My gosh nd nah thats not always the case my friend had a guy do that to her and guess what... he liked her0o0

• And yea ik thats not always the case

• That ain't you, and if it were you age should say 23

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty... But I can see the website and the link so...

How is that really you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Smdh
    That's just sad

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty. He likes you!

0|0
    0|1
  • No way that girl in that pic is 13.

0|0
    0|1
  • that picture is from the interent, its the first result when you google
    "pretty brunette girls"
    its the first result
    you're just insecure. stop being insecure.
    get a new haircut, change your style up a bit

1|0
    0|0