I have a dance coming up and I don't want to go because I am nervous I will be made fun of. Am I pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know post a real picture of yourself.

• Very very very true. The picture is fake. For everyone who reads this use google image search :P

• I've seen that picture before...

• First, you are quite pretty. I will give you an 8/10 or 8.5/10.
    Second, even if you are not pretty, you do not have to worry a lot. I am just a normal-looking guy, but people do not make fun of me when I was making a speech or presentation.
    North Americans are quite nice.

• Relax be yourself and go enjoy the dance you are a beauty.

• Oh my goodness, you're beautiful! GO! Dress up, dance, and have fun!

• You are very pretty, you're really quite lucky in that regard.

• Wait wait wait. Is this because of the dance or is this a rate me question in disguise?

• Your chuffing gorgeous aha 9.5 out of 10

• stop caring what people think

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care if that's your real photo or not, because you don't need anyone's approval to be beautiful.
    It's never been socially acceptable to make fun of people's looks and those people who do that are just rude. And Girl what do you care about what they think tho? You didn't dress up for those people, you dress up for yourself.
    Confidence comes from being yourself and acknowledging your own beauty.
    Go 4 it.

• You're beautiful and being pretty isn't mandatory to go to a dance. Your looks matter much less than you realize. If people judge you it's because they're idiots, not because it actually makes you worth more to be "pretty."

• YES!!! You are just look in the mirror!! I know how a first dance can be. Just walk in confidently and everything will be ok from there. it all matters on your entrance!!

• Yea your pretty though has nothing to do with how you dance