Im the one on the right in my dp, would you consider me/ am I ur type? :) thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not Asian but you look very cute. The kind of girl who likes to make others feel happy. With your looks I'm sure you can get pretty much any guy to like you especially if he's Asian.

What Guys Said 20

• I'd consider your personality in Account too.

• You are beautiful but since I'm Asian too sometimes I gravitate to something more exotic looking than my own kind lol sorry. You seem to have happy demeanor and I'm not always very fun or happy lol so our personalities may clash in that regard too lol well anyway

• I think you are a very attractive girl and many young men will like you.

• Bluntly No. Only reason is because I've never been attracted to any Asians whatsoever; I'm one of the odd one. In any case, you're beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise ya?

• Well, you certainly are very pretty. And i don't know if you're of my type or not but i can be your type. ;)

• at first yeah

But personality always goes the long way.

If we have a conversation, and it just doesn't feel right, I wouldn't be attracted to you anymore

• You're sexy but can't say bc behaviour towards me matters a lot more than looks😊💐

• Yeah definitely. Very pretty.

• Absolutely, you're stunning!

• On looks alone? Sure. Too bad it takes more than that in reality though.

• Your beautiful lady, I would consider you my type just being honest. 😊 I would agree with PT1911 though personality goes a long way, beautiful doesn't always mean looks, it's about who you are as a person.

• Yeah I get you! I mean I hope I look approachable/ attractive to a guy so there is a chance for a convo haha

• can't consider just based on an avi, aight!!!

• Yea I'd date you based on your looks

• Yeah, you are stunning.

• yes, i would date you and i would marry you

• You are pretty.

• No, not my type, but you may be the most attractive Asian girl I've seen here!

• Ur pretty , and yes kinda my type

• Yes, you're very attractive. No, I wouldn't date you because I'm old enough to be your father.

• Yes your very sexy, what is your body shape/type?

What Girls Said 2

• You seem quite pretty, though it is very difficult to tell how you really look since you are wearing makeup - and as a woman, I know just how much of a difference even a little bit of a makeup can make.

If I were a guy, I would have to say that you are not my type because I would not want a girl who posts pictures of herself online and asks complete strangers if she is their type - but that's just my opinion.

This is probably not the answer you wanted, but it's the answer I'm giving.

• Ur really cute