Do you think afghans are good looking?

As the title says. Do you think afghans are good looking and do you know any afghans?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• people of Afghanistan aren't all Afghans and Afghans themselves aren't one single race of people with similar features to say if all of them are attractive in other people's eyes or not. There are many races there mixed together and the faces and looks can vary very much in different parts.

About being good looking there are good looking people everywhere. so yes there are people there that people of other countries find attractive.

• They are all afghan, 95% of Afghanistan is afghans

• No. today people may refer to anyone from Afghanistan as Afghan but actual Afghans were a tribe in eastern and south eastern Afghanistan of today and they were a group of Pashtus. They were uncivilized compared to the parts in Haraat and Northern and North western Afghanistan where great Persian cities were placed. In eastern Afghanistan there was Kabulistan (that's mentioned by Ferdowsi) and Kabul that was a center for some ethnic Iranians and some tribes of Scyths.

Afghanistan is full of different tribes. name of "Afghan" just took over by them taking power in those parts at a point of time after Mongol dominance. In reality there is no Afghan or real Afghanistan, Afghanistan is a part of Khurasaan e Bozorg and a rightful part of Iran.

• The afghans are like the turkish coming from Asia, middle east and Eastern Europe . Yes some of them (girls) are good looking.

• They aren't really known for being attractive. Such as other middle easterns; Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians and Saudi Arabians.

• I don't know what it is but i find Middle Easterns so attractive. I went to Afghanistan early this year, such a lovely place and lovely people. Surprised me

• For me Lebanese are looking good. And also Iranian.

• Yea, middle Easterns in general are quite attractive i have to say

• Yeah. All of them. I'm so jealous -_-

• I'm just gonna say they're not my type

• Yea everyone has their own taste. Fair enough

• One guy on here from there looks so freaking ugly. XD My ex was actually great looking. So I've got both a mix of a 0 and a 10, I assume that people from Afghanistan are range in between 0 to 10 :P

• Oh ok. I've yet to meet an afghan in here

• On here

What Guys Said 10

• Hell yeah without a doubt (#^ ^#)

I know 1 afghan girl on GAG and she's cute

IRL I don't know any, well besides the 1's who own the stores around my hood ^_^,

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_14.gif

• Awesome that's cool! I'm yet to meet an afghan on GAG

• I had a friend from Afghanistan once. His sister was pretty hot. In and out of her clothes.

• The girls "Albanian", they come from the same background I believe. Yea, total hotties. They have crazy high standards though with their Gucci attire, and white BMWs.

• well i used to crush on this afghan girl from high school and she was single, noone fancied her but me...

she had very strong features like curves, boobs and etc. but her face was kind of masculine...
    she had thick eyebrows, but something attracted me to her, i dont know what

• I like middle eastern girl I wish I knew more about middle eastern cultures yup

• I would say no

• Bro middles east aren't exactly good looking

• Don't know any so can't a. thing about it

• I only know an afghan girl, goes to uni with me

• their religious laws and actions make them ugly.

• no not rally