Guys, girls , Do you like my drawing? + can you Post your drawings?

I uploaded it now I think

Most Helpful Girl

• Quite a nice drawing!

You might, however, consider using a darker value for the veins in the man's top hand: veins are never that conspicuous. You might also want to add a little more volume where his left wrist is curving around the lamb's body. It looks rather flat, when in fact I think you meant to show a three-dimensional foreshortened wrist and hand coming out of a sleeve.

Otherwise, well done!

What Guys Said 10

• I don't have any drawings

But as for you. . . you suck ! Get off the stage ! BOOO !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rme1GnL3I

@Klaatu51 @YazanAA @-Zoe- Come on guys join the angry crowd. Angry crowd is #ANGRY

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

That's what you get for taking too long to upload the image. I don't ever want to see your face again ! And I want my money back. . . with change

• hahaha, lol , I just want to see everybody ELSES drawings

• lol... I really like war and stuff, but that would be easy to draw, it's just really ugly, lol

• So you like war? Interesting. . . I wouldn't say it's ugly, to me it looks like a scene of natural beauty

• I would rate it 8.5 out of 10, if you asked.

I haven't drawn anything in years. In 2005 we lost our home and all of my artwork to a hurricane and losing it took away my drive to ever draw again.

• wow... that would feel offputting, but don't you think that after what happened, the drama of it might have an intense effect on your artwork?

• To be perfectly honest after what happened I felt that it would be better to divert my creative energy toward writing rather than drawing. Because writing I can construct again from memory if anything happens to the hard copies. Drawings, not so much.

• yeah, m you are right,, that would have had a cool effect on your imagination

• Wow! You're really talented. Great job.

• where;s yer drawing?

can't see it...

• Wow that is so good - Sadly I can't draw

• How can I like them when you aren't showing them?

• yip, I uploaded it now

• Well I would need years to draw like that so forget about it lol... Anyway that man seems an Arab right?

• he's an Israelite

• Really nice drawing! And I hope if I could have half of your talent!
    (I am bad at drawing while I want to be good on it.)

• Amazing picture! Its not often you say 10/10 on this forum but I say it with honesty here.

• wow looks amazing!! Is it for sale?

• thats awesome

What Girls Said 6

• Wow. I love it, you're really talented :-)

• where is your drawing?

• Wow that was good. I wasn't expected that when I first clicked on it.

• Wow that awesome and the lamb is so cute!

• it's beautiful

• Amazing, Damn I don't have my sketch book with me. I wanna sketch too :(
    You draw good.

• aww, I wanna see your sketch book! haha:)

• I know!!! do you like girls manga? it's the funniest, Honey hunt is really good for girls, and Neon genesis evangelion

• I like all types of mangas but I read serious stuff more than others. Have you ever read Happy Marriage? Its beautiful and I have read NGE and now I am gonna read honey hunt