Can you rate me out of ten?

I just wanted to know your opinions. Please don't be rude. So can you rate my face out of ten? By the way I don't wear any make-up.

asfdfdf

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved you eyes, they look so innocent. And you look pretty without make-up, cute. :D

What Guys Said 7

• On your profile picture, judging on PURELY what I can see (and assuming that what I see matches to the standard of your whole body), I would say 7-8/10 considering you aren't wearing makeup.

However: As you are showing so little, I and everyone else has no real idea of what you actually look like, so don't take these ratings too far. Perhaps link a photo of your whole body, or at least all your face?

• I think your face is lovely - 8.5/10

• So we're not allowed to be rude but you put up a photo of the words f*** off? A bit hypocritical

• put up some links to pix?

• 5/10 not attractive in m opinion.

• You look like my ex! >:o
    I give you 0 out of 10
    Lol jk 8

• Well you can take better pic. I say 6/10

What Girls Said 2

• u r pretty.. i think face is 6-7...
    and does it matter? so many insecure people here putting their pics asking how they look. omg, does it matter to u what others say? really? be happy as u are... pretty, ugly, thin, fat... we all are people and people come in different sizes and shapes and colors... love and respect yourself...

• I didn't put this because ım not confident ı just had nothing to do. otherwise ı would put so much better one. I love myself

• glad to hear. u like yourself, be prouud u r pretty and hope u r equally intelligent and nice person
      actually, i didn't blame u.. i just think that many people here put pics asking others how they look. hahaha.. which is funny.

• 6.5

*rebels against typing "filler" and types cotton candy*