Who's eyes are nicer?

My older sister and half sister are in a massive argument over who's eyes are nicer looking. Please be honest when answering. And yes, these pictures are with their permission (on their Instagram).

Taylor:
Who's eyes are nicer?

Riley:

Taylor claims that Riley's eyes are inferior to her's because she's 25% black, and Riley says Taylor's eyes are boring because they're just plain blue.

• Taylor
    54% (14)69% (11)60% (25)Vote
  • Riley
    46% (12)31% (5)40% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Both of their eyes are pretty, but their arguments sound really immature. How can someone's eye be inferior because she's 25% black?

2|0
    0|0
    • Ikr that had me like, dafuq

• Show All
    • Lol blue eyes are farrr from dissapearing. It's just the area in which you live. But it's okay to feel special, but not while putting others down by being an ass.

• @DisastrousQu33n, is right. They should both just agree, that both of their eyes are pretty.

• I can't believe they're having that argument... so many people wish to have their kind of eyes.

3|1
    0|0
  • Well plain blue yes but Taylors eye shape is much prettier than these of riley eventhough her color might be prettier but Taylors look more beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Riley has a prettier eye color but the actual shape of Taylor's eyes are prettier

2|0
    0|0
  • Riley's eyes are unique but I find Taylor's eyes nicer..

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both but Rileys are nicer

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of their eyes are so beautiful, no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Riley's eyes are nicer, but their eyelashes are fucked up. Especially Taylor's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor slays

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of them sound like they were born without brains.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Riley's more, but they both suck at doing their makeup...

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Taylors eye shape= wow. Rileys color= nice!! Taylor here.. anyone with that eye shape is sexy, regardless of the color

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the shape of taylors eyes more

0|1
    0|0
  • Draw both appeal for different reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • It is never good to compare looks of 2 people like this. Everybody is beautiful in their own way. Both of them have beautiful eyes that any one would love to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's to close to call both are really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Riley eyes stand out

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are amazing!

0|0
    0|0
    • The guys seem to prefer Taylor as do I. Guys votes may be more important unless they are trying to attract females, heh.

• Holly molly... that scared me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor girls. They sound dumb as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont like either mine are better

0|0
    0|0