Would anyone be attracted to my body?

Here are pics

Would anyone be attracted to my body?

Okay let me rephrase the question... do you find my body ugly?
Yeah I knew what the answers were going to be before I asked this question... so what? I just want to be loved and be cared about and be found attractive at the end of the day. I know I'm fat, gross, and disgusting and not attractive at all but I was just holding out hope that someone would find me attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• The hair shouldn't be an issue for women, most men have a lot of hair. But you should lose a little weight maybe tone it up just a bit. It's healthy. Plus its not all about the bod. Maybe you have a really charming personality and a great face. That would make up for a little bit of a gut.

• Actually, as you keep maturing and start looking for relationships, you'll come to find that not many people worry about how you look, but rather, they'll be more interested if whether your personalities and interests are compatible... just to let you know, attractive people enjoy many advantages in society, but the relationship with happiness is very weak... in other words, your chances of having a relationship are just as great as someone who is "attractive" already... hope that boosts your confidence :)

• Thanks but I kind of disagree. People will always go with what they find attractive and I know I'm not it. But thanks for your answer

• You'd be surprised to find how much truth is in what I posted...

• The hair isn't an issue
    But that doesn't quite fit my definition of attractive. You need to lose weight

• Thanks. My family says the same thing except a different way. They say: "you're a fatass and you will never ever get a girl to like you unless you stop being disgusting, fat, and ugly."

• No I need to lose at least 50 pounds

• You just need to convert that fat into muscle.

• honestly... I don't find it attractive in the slightest & I don't know many that would... but im sure there are some out there lol.. Id suggest trying to lose some weight and you'll be fine

• Thank you for answering and being honest. I'm sure there aren't any out there. by the way i have lost 17 pounds in the last month and a half so hopefully i can lose all of it and get a six pack by next year so girls will like me.

• that's great! keep it up. im sure in a year you'll look wonderful

• i like hairy men, loose some pounds, and u r sexi.. good luck

What Guys Said 8

• You came online to ask this question... Why?

You already know the answer. You asked a public forum so that you can shame yourself and feel even more depressed about your life. Don't do that. Stop eating junk food. Exercise more. You don't have time? Bullshit. You don't want to, that's your problem.

So shut the hell up and make some changes.

• brutal honesty :o

• I have lost 17 pounds since the last month and a half so i used to be fatter and more disgusting.

• No. Nobody (exceptions apart) would get "attracted" by your body as a fat tummy is sign of unhealthiness but it doesn't mean that nobody would like you as it depends upon various factors like your personality, overall looks, history, background, character and status etc.

So you should be confident and try to reduce your weight.

Good luck fella :)

• That's the body of a man at least twice your age.

• Burn that fat by eating healthy and working out and you will be fine... And about being hairy a lot of girls like that so it ain't a problem for you, you just need to lose weight.

• Never ever never ever.

• TOTALLY DUDE, you have got some great family pack abs.

• I am attracted your lg G 2

• Me too but she told me I was ugly and wanted a new owner

• Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.