Does everyone work hard on their profile pics?

Seriously everyone I see here has got themselves just right in the pics they post, do they add filters, get their best side, because whenever you see a second pic of them they are completely different ha. I’d like to see people taking pics with no preparation.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I did not even take that picture of me. It was taken by a professional photographer while I was playing. It's one of my favorite photos of me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't add any filters on mine, but I DID stand slightly sideways so... does that count as working hard?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any filters and I took this pic when I just got back from school and I was like "maybe I should change my profile pic". I did some effort, but not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't work hard at all :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i just looked up gnar cute to find my pic's

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Some people naturally look great. For pictures people do tend to work to look nice in them because you put them out basically to get criticized. You wouldn't notice someone that much randomly outside, as much as you would scrolling through your instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine had no preparation, I didn't take off the earphones xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't want to look as best as possible on a profile picture?
    What about mine? ;) am i handsome? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Only took about 10 minuets to edit mine using gimp.

0|0
    0|0
  • Took me a while to pose for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • been here for 2 years and i've never changed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally pressed switch when I was checking my hairs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol my profile pic was the first pic i took

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even have a pic. But here, lighting is awful: http:// imgur. com/vV7lUts

0|0
    0|0