Is thunder thighs a good or bad thing?

does that mean you're fat

• yes
    30% (3)100% (3)46% (6)Vote
  • no
    70% (7)0% (0)54% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@Klaatu51 a potential bae.. but after doing some reserch not too sure if he was saying i'm fat or what

1|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• who calledu fat and u have this impression?

1|0
    0|0
    • a potential bae.. but after doing some reserch not too sure if he was saying i'm fat or what

What Guys Said 3

• Are you a cyclist?
    http://i.imgur.com/FIkdttR.jpg

2|0
    2|0
    • nope, don't even own a bike lol

• Well I don't know then lol but usually thunder thighs is not a compliment when made to a girl who doesn't cycles.

• haha oh dear!!

• I think they are a good thing. Hot thighs.

0|0
    0|0
    • So he could have just meant it as a compliment?

• Show All
    • I doubt a potential boyfriend would insult you like that, and if he would, you should consider a better boy. Pay attention in school, boys are not important, nor are their opinions, especially mine.

• haha, thank you!

• Usually the term is not meant as a compliment I think, but thick thighs are HOT! A lot of guys love them, I know I certainly do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i had thunder thighs way back but i toned them now so they are all muscle, so tone them if you want to

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not made to be a compliment. It's actually an insult. Sure some guys like it when you have muscular, thick, or toned thighs but "thunder thighs" is meant to be hurtful.

0|1
    0|0
    • REALLY? Well that sucks!!

• Are your thighs actually producing thunder?

2|0
    0|0
    • not that i've heard!!

• I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It's intended as an insult, but if they're saying it towards you, just turn cheek and pay no mind. It's one of those "most common" insults that people will say towards someone even if it isn't true.