Guys, Describe your perfect girl?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• she stands 5' 8" and weighs in the area of 135 to 145 athletic build, with a few curves. Her hair is long and black, coming down to the middle of her shoulders, straight, and her bangs are loose and pulled to the sides. Her eyes are that blue that is clear as ice almost grey (they turn grey when she's mad), and shaped in an that middle eastern almond shape. She has a small pert nose above the bee sting shaped lips (think 1940's girl), not the overly big ones that are so popular today.
    She has D cups that are solid with pert dark nipples and has a slight 6 pack.
    She dresses "Haute Goth," when we go out, steam punk for fun and yoga cloths (black of course) around the house.

Personality wise, she has a taste for the bizarre and is always up for an adventure. She reads classic 17th century novels as a hobby, and speaks ancient languages (Classical Italian, Egyptian, Gaelic, for a start) and is studying Sanskrit. She is a runner, yoga practitioner, studies combat form Tia Chi, and meditates regularly.

She is a practicing hedge witch, and keeps a full garden, and loves all things growing. She's vegetarian, but not preachy about it. Prefers to bike or walk rather then ride. Submissive in bed but dominate in life, works out of the home as an artist or photographer and makes enough to be independent.

Loves to both give and receive gifts, and is generous with her time, money and smile. Has no problem with being alone, but loves my company. Is not afraid to drop everything to go play for a day, week or even a month. Always up to try new restaurants, and styles of food.

Dances in the rain

She's supportive of my crazy ideas, even if it doesn't seem to be a good one to her. Is willing to play both Dom and sub in play but is honestly more sub then Dom.

Is that enough?

What Guys Said 18

• If you had said simply GF material, my standards would be a LOT less strict, but since you said perfect girl, I'm gonna go ahead and describe my perfect girl:

Light-medium brown hair, which is long (mid-back length), with a hairstyle that is swept across her whole forehead to one side (idk ots just a really cute haircut. Likes to dress casually, such as skirt and denim jacket, or yoga pants and sweater, or jeans and button down shirt for instance. Bright blue dazzling eyes, a sharp chin, with nice cheekbones, thin facial features, a cute round, upturned nose, thin eyebrows, thin, pink, lips, and very long eyelashes. She'd be 5'4, with D cup bra size, a thin waist, wide hips, thick thighs, and a tight, round, well proportioned, perfect bubblebutt. She'd have a fragile, cute, "damsel in distress" attitude, sweet, kind, optimistic, loving, caring, SUPER overaffectionate (touch is my love language :3), introverted and shy around others, but outgoing and chatty when she is with me alone, funny, humorous, conservative, a lady outside of the bedroom, but flirty and sexy in the bedroom, she'd also have NO guy friends, undestand my jealousy and comfort me when i am jealous, and even get jealous herself often, she'd also be VERY loyal, honest, reliable, and trust worthy. She would have common interests with me such as: gaming, anime, movies, drawing/sketching/painting (overall arts and crafts stuff), as well as a great singer and sing while i play guitar, she'd also sing to me when I'm sad to cheer me up. She would pursue a comfortable life in a nice big house in a big city, living day to day life, sharing responsibilities in the household, then going out and having fun on the weekends when we have no work, and NO KIDS.
    And most importantly of all, she would be a devoted Christian, and go to church every Sunday with me :D

• Oh yes, and she would also have pale-fair, white skin, she'd be incredably clingy and possessive, she'd always smell like vanilla, and her idea of a perfect date would be a fancy, romantic, candle-lit dinner that was cooked and prepared by me, followed by a night of cuddling in bed while watching romantic comedies until we fall asleep in eachothers arms 😍

• I don't have a dream girl (#^ ^#) Especially since I realise that most people WANT this, when they need THAT in a woman BUT in the end, they're going to get something completely different from what they expected"

Hope that made sense, Now OFC you can get that special him/her personality wise, but you're going to have to sacrifice looks maybe or something else etc

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_7.gif

• Reads a lot, likes nature, likes discussing most things without getting into arguments (I can agree to disagree) and creating art

• Around my height inch or two shorter like 5'9", enjoys working out, goes to my university and studies the same program as me. Personality is pretty standard nice kind, w. e, she should already know how it feels to be in a relationship and know what she wants in a guy as well.

• Polite- confident- nice- natural beauty etc..

• kind sweet loving loyal someone who really understands me beautiful if only to me a bit of a princess type but not in a bitchy way she just holds herself to a higher standard then most women and a great sense of humor

• I have no gf yet
    But I will describe what type of girl I want
    qualities:
    understanding
    loving
    caring
    trust
    loyal

• looks like you, acts like a interesting fine lady. ;D

• Honestly, looks are nice, and personality wise would be fantastic. But if you ask me for what i look for in a perfect girl?

I'll like her for who she is.
    Just as long as she is the one that brings out the best in me.

• Feminist black militant who is really confident.

• Doesn't have a lot of confidence, and is really clingy. That's my perfect girl.

• Good looking and a bit cray ;P

• Uh well if she likes me, wants 2 kids, likes dogs, and is cute and funny then she's perfect for me.

• no such thing.

All girls are like candy may look good and taste good however its bad for you.

• Open, Honest, simple, bubbly, attractive, intelligent, mature

• Gamer girl ;)

• You look like you fit require meant only thing is your age would have be like 20

• You :) it's that easy for me.