Do I look too skinny?

Do I look too skinny?
Am i too skinny?
So I posted this question before and lot of people said I was too skinny for their taste. So recently I have been working out and gaining more weight ( not because of what people said, but for myself and my health) and I want to know if there is any progress and if I still look too skinny.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen your previous photo but you do look thin yes, but you're also at the perfect spot to tone up. If you toned up your arms and legs I think you'd feel a ton better about yourself. Plus you'll be able to eat more having muscle and you won't have the other problems people do getting fat. Your caloric needs go up when you have muscle. Don't worry about looking "manly" toning up.

What Guys Said 26

• You look a little skinny, but it looks like you are naturally skinny. Like, you look good and like that's how you are supposed to look. But good for you for woking out and being healthier (:

• You are skinny. The legs look okay but your abs or belly area is too skinny. Maybe do more stomach exercises.

• You look FINE to me!

• You are getting there - A few more pounds would look very well

• Nah you're just fine, you're in your teens don't worry about weight, just stay active and avoid eating all the shitty fast food and processed foods that cause 99% of our Merican diseases.

• First of all...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL

no mather how skinny or fat you are, you look beautiful.

The mirror doesn't really show your body, it's like photoshop - but you look very slim.

This is really great! Love it.

Don't worry about weight, because you look great.

• just looks like you need to tone up then you will be good do some squats eats some seeds and nuts good protein and fat source

• You look ight

• Way too skinny I'm afraid, are you ill or anorexic?
    It's a shame young girls have had this size 0 forced upon them by 'celebrities'.
    I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you must know when you post a question like this, you may not hear what you want.
    I could never imagine putting my arm around or getting intimate with a girl your size.
    What has the media done?

• just dont get any thinner... that's all im gonna say

• As long as you aren't starving yourself then no you are fine don't worry about it.

• You're fine.

• You're very skinny but you look good. You don't look like you're unhealthy or anorexic

• You look good. Just stay healthy. Maybe switch to Jordans rather than just Nikes ;) LOL

• You look skinny but in a good way. It works well because you're tall, but maybe that's just because I like tall girls.

• Don't worry about your weight so much you're very gorgeous.

• noooooooo for me there is a big nooo.. i like your height and your way of style

• Considering your height, to be honest you are a very little bit skinny, but you are totally fine.

• Are you good?

• You look Great to me

• nicE shoes. you look really tall, how tall are you?

• 5'11'' so yeah pretty tall lol

• you look athletic. you look fine, but just maybe you should gain a tad bit more weight

• you look amazing =) message me? your really cute

• Depends, how old are you?

• way too skinny

• NO!! Not at all ! Very nice

• Your still quite thin, but i i was your age, you aren't thin enough to discourage me from dating you.

What Girls Said 10

• You do look very thin but that doesn't necessarily mean you're "too skinny." As long as you're healthy, that's all that matters. If you're eating regular meals along with working out and this is simply your body type, then I think you're fine :)

• Yes you are skinny. But not in a way where its unhealthy or unattractive, you're just naturally skinny and you can't help it. Thats just the way your bone structure is and the way your body is. Honestly don't worry about it too much, i think you have a good body that some girls would kill to have! Embrace it and work it!!

• your young still by 25 you will miss that metabolism ya got there, it just comes on one day then you actually need to watch what you eat, i was like you and now i have to be watchful.

• U are under 18. I was a fast grower, tall, and extremely skinny for a long time. Then growing stopped and I became more normal, altho I am still slender with a BMi of 19,7 :P

So if you eat enough, then no, your fine :)

• I look pretty thin but you know what? It doesn't matter if we look thin. If we are doing the right thing (what is healthy for us)

• You still look very skinny but you are also tall. Continue to eat right and be at a healthy weight

• You look good and you're beautiful. What kind of exercises do you do? I wanna know cause I have same body type like you! :)

• I usually just run everyday and do like the usual pushups and situps

• Not an unhealthy skinny. Like a nice slender skinny. Tumblr girl skinny. You're very pretty.

• Honestly you're tall so it looks nice

• I swear were you running at the track today?