Guys, do you have any opinion on how I should change my hair?

get highlight? cut shorter? dye it lighter/darker? or keep it the same?
Guys, do you have any opinion on how I should change my hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is already beautiful so I don't see the need to change it but if you want to change it up you could try to maybe dye it lighter/darker? :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I love the length. My type in terms of length. But I would try making it a lighter color.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have your heart set on changing it, I'd say perhaps cut it a litte shorter (around 2-3 inches off?). However it also loosks pretty good as it is ngl

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long and maybe darker

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah do not change the length it looks gorgeous!! Just maybe try going red headed? Red heads are quite popular these days, I can see you as a red head. You would look very very hot!! Or red highlights! But In my opinion you look great as is!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why you'd change your hair, you have nice hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like it the way it is, it looks nice on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get different hairstyle. Dye it lighter would be cool as well, it go good with your pale skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long but add some low lights

0|0
    0|0
  • Awwwwwww :D Dont make it shorter!! U look amazingly beautiful like that!!! If u want u could just chage colors!!! :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye-candy. Go lighter its spring or summer or w. e. let's leave dark for a colder season.

0|0
    0|0
  • You and your hair are very pretty. I wouldn't change a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing, just the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorten it a bit but it's really nice as it is

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice. Keep it like that. Pretty girl ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cut it !!! A woman with long hair look feminine. You look great like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks fine just the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it. Don't cut it short guys dont like short hair it is kinda manly in a guy's eyes. It looks really good the way iti s

0|1
    0|0