Was I cute? Girls, would you have wanted me to ask you out? Would you have asked me out?

This is me in December 1979 just before I turned 17 when I was a junior in high school long before there was an Internet let alone G@G. I was a bit insecure with a few zits and didn't get my first GF for another year. Was I cute enough back then to have gotten a GF? (I actually also wore glasses, but wore contacts at times too.)

Forgive the hair, it was the 70s. Girls did love my hair though back then. A Facebook friend from high school, she said to me last year that I had the best hair in high school...

I'd also love to hear from women closer in age to me like @findingmyway.

One thing this pic doesn't show well are my eyes. I have really blue eyes. I had a friend two years older than me in high school. She'd visit me at lunch, sit down, and ask me to take off my glasses just so she could stare at my eyes. I was always happy to accommodate her wishes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes... You have the feathered thick hair, handsome face and look us girls loved back then!

What Girls Said 3

• Cute the hair and sex was a option

• Uh, nah. Wouldn't bang.

• I think you're cute :)

What Guys Said 0