Which picture of me looks better?

I already chose the one with the hat for my profile thingy but my Best Friend said the one without the hat looks better?
Which picture of me looks better?

• With Hat
    58% (14)47% (15)52% (29)Vote
  • Without Hat
    25% (6)41% (13)34% (19)Vote
  • Results
    17% (4)12% (4)14% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• With the hat looks cool. Without it looks creepy. What happened when taking it?

1|0
    0|0
    • It was a joke picture but my bestfriend really 'looooooved' the picture soooo. yeah aha

• I like hat one quirky

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the one without the hat. The hat picture looks more "badass", but it hides ur face. And its not a face u should hide. B-)

1|0
    0|0
  • In the one without the hat you have a funny look on yoy're face, like you've just been told some terrible news... Which is a shame because you're a good looking girl, a pic of you smiling would be best.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) Thats really sweet. I don't like my smile though aha, I only have a picture of me laughing :P

• The hat... Looks good on you..

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't actually be identified in the one where you're wearing the hat, and in the photo without the hat you look like you've just escaped from a mental institutuion

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh my that hat style... !!

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahahaha Thanks ahahaha

• You are ugly

0|0
    6|1
  • Both cool. If have to chose one. I prefer the one without hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You also look good without hat if you stop giving that weird expression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aha I know, I actually didn't like the picture, I started laughing after I took the picture but my bestfriend 'loves' it sooo yeah aha

What Girls Said 3

• I like the hat one because it looks artsy

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look like you are trying way to hard but if I had to chose it would be with the hat

1|0
    0|0
  • You've got A LOT of hair! Why hide it? I picked without but they're both cool

0|0
    0|0
    • Aha thanks, my hair is actually naturally really curly so I straighten because my hair is usually way thicker aha