Which picture of me looks better?

I already chose the one with the hat for my profile thingy but my Best Friend said the one without the hat looks better?
Which picture of me looks better?

• With Hat
  • Without Hat
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• With the hat looks cool. Without it looks creepy. What happened when taking it?

• It was a joke picture but my bestfriend really 'looooooved' the picture soooo. yeah aha

• I like hat one quirky

• I like the one without the hat. The hat picture looks more "badass", but it hides ur face. And its not a face u should hide. B-)

• In the one without the hat you have a funny look on yoy're face, like you've just been told some terrible news... Which is a shame because you're a good looking girl, a pic of you smiling would be best.

• Thanks :) Thats really sweet. I don't like my smile though aha, I only have a picture of me laughing :P

• The hat... Looks good on you..

• You can't actually be identified in the one where you're wearing the hat, and in the photo without the hat you look like you've just escaped from a mental institutuion

• Oh my that hat style... !!

• Ahahaha Thanks ahahaha

• You are ugly

• Both cool. If have to chose one. I prefer the one without hat.

• You also look good without hat if you stop giving that weird expression.

• Aha I know, I actually didn't like the picture, I started laughing after I took the picture but my bestfriend 'loves' it sooo yeah aha

What Girls Said 3

• I like the hat one because it looks artsy

• Both look like you are trying way to hard but if I had to chose it would be with the hat

• You've got A LOT of hair! Why hide it? I picked without but they're both cool

• Aha thanks, my hair is actually naturally really curly so I straighten because my hair is usually way thicker aha