I have 34DDDs and am average weight. Are my boobs too big?

I am 20 years old and honestly, every single guy that walks by me looks right at my boobs! Ahhh hehe it's making me think are they too big? They are 100% real.

Thank you all sooo much!! I appreciate all you answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• People stare because they are perfect not because they are too big. Learn to love your boobs! Or just get a very lucky guy to love them for you.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not sure what the 'they are 100% real' line at the end was for, why would you get a boob job to give yourself boobs you think are too big?

And I've never heard of DDDs, doesn't it go DD then E?

Eh, anyways, you are a woman, you have boobs, guys will look at them, big or small, that's just life I'm afraid, your breasts are larger than avergae but not so large you should be considering surgery, better to learn to love your body the way it is.

• Yes, I put that in here so no one asked. I do, but all that type of attention is not what I want.

• There are DDDs I have the bras to prove it

• Maybe the size is a US vs Europe thing. In my experience women tend to let unwanted male attention bother them less as they grow in confidence with age. The stares that bother you so much now might be something you shrug off in a few years time, but if you go under the knife there will be no going back.

And you do hear horror stories about breast reductions going wrong. I'm sure they're rare but still.

• How do you even walk lol?

• Hard to tell but please avoid breast reduction.

• Sounds good to me! No surprises there!

• D's on the bigger side... yet not enormous... so that's fine basically...:-)

• Nope. I think they sound perfect.

Simples...

• Do they physically cause you any problems i. e. back pain? If they aren't actual issues with your body and you're just worried about what people think then don't worry about it. They should learn how to maintain eye contact.

• Hell no! I am sure you look awsome but why can’t I see what you look like?

• Brest size doesn't matter.

• Never even knew 34DDD could even exist.

• It definitely does. Haha I have the bras to prove it

• Sounds great.

• no they are too small

• No, you are fine. Consider yourself blessed.

• Sounds like they're just right, based on the reactions you're getting from guys.

What Girls Said 6

• I have D's and men stare at mine all the time and in my opinion mine are big, so yeah DDD has to be big lol But I doubt they're that huge or too big, lots of guys love big boobs, just be happy you have them, there's nothing wrong with having big or small boobs.

• Yay!!! Someone understand my struggle ^^ high five Asker!! I've actually been considering breast reduction surgery and have been talking about it with my mom.

• a friend of mine had a reduction surgery, she is happy because her back doesn't hurt anymore... but sometimes her posture is... off O_O maybe because the amount of weight is missing now :(

• @mei0313

• I see :( hope you are okay... if they are affecting your health. I think it would be better to get a surgery. And good luck :)

• That is pretty big. But if they look good and they don't hurt your back then who cares? If you like them that is the only thing that matters

• triple Ds? I thought after DD it goes on to E

But no I actually wear a D cup and mine fairly normal. They won't look huge, you just have to be careful what shirts you wear

• I think the average bust size qof American female is 34/36DDq (buzzfeed, 2015), so if the buzzfeed people are doing their job, it should be of decent size LOLOLOL

• No, they are perfect. I wish I had your boobs mine are 36Cs and they are small and soooooo ugly. My bf says they're nice but I don't believe him.

• A lot of good love little boobs because they are sooooo cute. That's my case.

• 36Cs are not 'little boobs', a lot of women would kill for those.

I think 36C usually comes out as men's preferred breast size on average

• But they look so small. I wish I had at least D cup tits. Plus one kinda sags a bit due to a genetic issue on my moms side of the family. When I'm rich I'm going to get a boob job to make them bigger and not sag. I told my boyfriend this but he's all like "your tits looks nice though" I don't believe him