Should I do my nose or my lips?

I've always been self conscious about my lips. I just feel like considering lip enhancements would be a good idea but i've also thought of doing my nose. Just yesterday one of my so called friends told me my nose looked kind of funny. I personally think my nose is fine but I do think I can do something about my lips. Should I get either of them done?
Should I do my nose or my lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm as picky as they come if you look at my posts and I'm trying hard to find something wrong with you and Im coming up empty.

women should bring a picture of you to the plastic surgeon and say, doc make me look like this!

What Guys Said 19

• Personally I don't see much of anything to "improve" upon but I know how it is... probably takes someone who sees him/herself everyday to pick the nits out so...

if you want a professional opinion on it , on people who does plastic surgery for a living... try asking a plastic surgeon.
    http://www.realself.com/ask-a-doctor

• You are naturally very pretty and you enhance your beautiful features with nice makeup. I would be surprised if you didn't get hit on on a regular basis.

However probably your greatest asset is that you aren't vein and you actually don't realise how good you look! That's very rare for a beautiful girl and makes you a great catch. Don't change a thing!

• Are you talking about making your lips more plump? I've heard those go bad over time and they'll look awful later and sag. If you were happy with your nose until someone said something then tell them to screw off don't punish your nose for them being a dbag.

• What? You look fabulous. No need for any changes.

• Noooooo, you are very beautiful for real. Just because someone said something about you doesn't mean it's true :) be thankful you are one of the most beautiful girls I've seen on this site.

• Plus that girl is probably jealous of you... Female friends het jealous from each other and it's very understandable in your case

• Yeah I sort of figured but it did get me thinking. Thank you though. :)

• No worries :) and my advice for you is just don't change anything JUST DONT you are naturally beautiful so you don't have to changes anything.

• You're face is perfectly well proportioned. Procedures are not anywhere necessary with you. I had an ex tell me once I had a messed up nose but that sure wasn't the case. Some people are just angry at others for being incredibly attractive. Which is obviously your case. What I've noticed is that the people making this comments are either incredibly ugly. You are not. So please stay away from the surgeries.

• See you understand. The fact that someone would point out a flaw that I never even noticed before di get me thinking. Hey maybe they're right. Either way I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Thank you :)

• That's really nice of you to say. Thank you :)

• It is nice but it's also the truth ;)

• Look fine to me

• You are beautiful just the way you are. If you get any surgery done you will ruin your face, at the moment your stunning don't pay to make yourself ugly!

• I personality think you are SEXY!! so you don't needed to change anything... Stay as you are.😊

Although i would say that if you get the lip job done you will look more hot

• are you mad... you are absolutely gorgeous

• I like cake as well

• Personally, I think you're beautiful the way you are and shouldn't change a thing

• Yeah but the comment did get me thinking if perhaps having something done would make me look better. Thank you :)

• I think you'll look better the way you are naturally but ultimately it's up to you if you want to get some work done on you

• Thank you for your opinion. I really appreciate it. :)

• YOu look good gurl no need going under the knife

• NOPE! DON'T CHANGE A THING, and your "friend" is just a jelly biach.

• dont do anything you look beautiful

• There fine. Your fine

• You're gorgeous, no need to change anything about your face

• you dont need any modification for your face part... be yourself and you will look better

• uh Why?

are you fishing for compliments or insults?

• Umm... maybe a truthful opinion? Why does it always have to be fishing for compliments? If I wanted compliments I would of said it straight up and would of fucking wrote "rate me" or some shit along those lines.

• i see...

What Girls Said 9

• First off if this friend was a girl she's just jealous. You look perfect as you are. You're nose is cute as it is. Also you're lips are the perfect size for your face. Take Kylie Jenner for instance she has ridiculously big lips and it doesn't even go with her. You look good just as you are now. :)

• Neither, you're beautiful. Your lips match your face perfectly and what could you even do to your nose, there's nothing wrong it at all lol. Don't be one of those girls who is fixated on things that aren't broken.

• You're gorgeous girl... Be proud of your looks... No need to change anything ❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹

• you're absolutely gorgeous!
    If you're insecure about your lips, get lips enhancement, but just the perfect propotion, so it does look natural and not fake, anyways your nose is perfect honestly, you're very pretty...

• Your nose is perfect! I'd do anything to have such nose! Your lips are okay nothing to worry about if you want them to look bigger use lipliner and other stuff :-) don't do anything about your face! It'd be fake

• Don't get plastic surgery because of what your friend said, you look good, no need to change anything

• Neither. You're already very pretty, throw that insecurity awayyyy to the sea *splashh* 🌊🌊

• Take a picture without all that makeup and photoshop, then I can give you a proper answer.

• Wtf... None, don't get plastic surgery because of someone else