Can you tell if I am a Boy or a Girl? How?

I am SheMale !! Whom should i marry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, you are sandy, which makes you a beach, and beaches do not have a gender. You can't trick me.

What Guys Said 9

• You seem female to me.

No guarantees, not after what I've seen on some Thailand pics.
    They look female, except... down there.

• When you look between your legs with no clothes on if you see testicles and a penis you're a boy and if you see a vagina you're a girl.

• Well its completely your choice, who are you attracted to? By your looks you would grab a lot of male attention... but few will wish to marry you after knowing the truth.. By the way you are beautiful and I hope you find the right person

• You Said ''I am SheMale !! Whom should i marry?'',

Who do you want to marry?

• If you got a wang, you should probably just plow chicks. Plus being a guy has always seemed a hell of a lot easier than being a woman. Bitches be trippin constantly. .. lol

• You are definitely a young woman, Why I should call you a boyl?

• Check update

• Oh, Sorry about that, I think you should be with woman, Even that hard for you. Unless you want to do the metamorphic operation. But no matter how you change your looks or organs, Your inside still a man.

• you asking this question makes me doubt.

• I think you are a girl.

• Either a shemale or male... But not sure..

You are 100% not a female..

What Girls Said 3