Rate me and if I'm not a 10 give me a good reason?

also do u prefer my hair up or down?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 38

• Gives you a 6 you lose weight it goes up we have talked before about this

• What weight? She has not an ounce to lose!

• i thought cubans wer skinny cos ders not much food der?

• Maybe in Cuba they are but Cuba is 90 miles away from the USA Miami FL and they come over here and eat high off the Hog.. Over 90 percent Cubans now in Miami FL USA I am white American

• Looking at your third pictures, what I see is

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...in%20top%201%20400.jpg.jpg

For those bringing up ideal body fat, the average for women is 25 - 31%, for fit women it is 21 - 24%. Regardless of the overall fat, where it is carried makes a big difference. You have a little extra showing while standing and a lot showing when sitting.

But what is annoying is that every few weeks you ask the same question and trot out the same pictures. It does get old.

@sobg71124 - almost can't believe you said "NO guy wants a flat stomach." Lots of guys want a flat stomach, and even if only ONE guy wanted that, it would make your statement WRONG. (Which it very much is).

• @sobg71124 - it is a mention, but if I called it that it would sound like you were just being mentioned in the conversation. Flag was actually a bad choice for me, but it is correct in other places so I mistakenly used it here.

• i onli hav a muffin sittin down an even den its small an evry normal girl gets dat :-/

• Wow!! What a knockout! I would like to see a better photo of your face, so I will not rate it. But, you body is wildly attractive! Nice and curvy and soft, and proportionate. I wouldn't change a thing. I read the comments below. People are so rude telling you you need to lose weight. You don't have any weight to lose. Even if you put on a few pounds around you thighs/hips and abdominal area, you would be just scrumptious! I have never given a number before, but judging from your body (that I can see clearly enough), I will give you a 9. Please share close-up pics of your face,, please! You look cute from what I can see. And make me MHO. Hhaha!

• I give you 8/10 for the first two pictures, but you don't look that great in the third one. So i guess i like your hair better up, but if you grew it longer and got a more stylish cut, it would look better down. And if you lost 10-15 lbs, I'd upgrade you to a 9/10.

• with boobs like that 10 doesn't seem enough.

• 3|1
  • I would say a 8 and hair down. Very attractive. The lost 2 points nobody perfect and concentrate on the 8 positive points.

• Your cute I'd date you. Numbers are for objects your not an object.

• 10/10 because donkey.

• You are definitely a 10 to me.

Very hot body and beautiful face. You are perfection.

• I say 7/10. Your not super good looking and also your not fat, but looks like you could use some excersice.

• Can't give you a 10 as I can't see your eyes properly. Personally don't think weight is an issue, got a nice figure

• Well for starters your face isn't attractive at all.

• You have a great face but your belly slightly detracts (just slightly) I like hair either way. Um 7/10 yea...

• based on these pictures honestly not even close to a 10!! Try it again with better pictures, a little advise some where you wear more clothes ;-)

• Stop using the same pics, it's annoying

• You should work on your stomach area... Cause it will give you a really hot look...

Anyways i would rate you 6/10

• I love her stomach and sides, but think she could use just a few more pounds there to really make nice soft hand-holds!

• i lose 4 on stomach area?

• Well i won't give you a 10, cause nobody deserves a 10.. only the most beautiful women i've ever seen.. which i haven't seen yet! but you look fun! you are sexy in your own way.. I mean that a lot of girls are trying to get 'the perfect body' without a little bit of fat... but i like curvy and self confidence :) and that's like you !

• 7/10 and hair down

Right curves in the right area with cute face. Not 10/10 because it just ain't about the body, but also about the type of person you are and intelligence, and I don't know anything about those things.

• Not my type/10

• 9/10, because personality is attractive too. Posting only bikini pics means you're trying to get guys to focus on your body not your face or what kind of hobbies you are into.

• im a nice person to lol xxx

• wots a hobby photo?

• A photo of you and one of your favorite hobbies. It would demonstrate what you like to do for fun. Show off your personality because that is an attractive trait also.

• 6.5

Decent face, flabby stomach. Also wtf is up with the first two pics, they're like wannabe paparazzi photos lmao

• You have posted this before. Im giving you a 9. You're great but not perfect.

• Wtf! U r as hot as hell 😋

• I've already answered this question and you know how I feel.

• I've never seen different pictures of you. 7/10

• I don't ever rate anyone; in my opinion it's basically objectifying them in a way. However, you're simply beautiful the way you are.

• I won't give u a 10 just because i know u can look better :)

• 8, nice face. Great body, curvy but athletic. Definitely attractive.

• 6... that ain't even u

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 17

• No one gets a 10.
    No one is pure perfection in my book.
    You have a average looking face.
    I rate you a 5/6.
    You could tone up your stomach a little bit.
    You're not ugly... but you're not strikingly beautiful either.
    There's nothing wrong with that... as long as you have confidence.

• You look really pretty. I personaly like your hair up

• I'm not trying to feed your ego, but I personally do not think you need to lose weight.

• You're pretty... I'd give you a 7-8. Your body is great but none of these pics complement your face well. I like your hair up more.

• I don't give number ratings. I think it is degrading, but I think you look good! Beautiful curves, pretty hair, nice smile, seem like you have a fun carefree outgoing spirit.

• I think ur really really pretty 1-10 i pick15

• Why do you look different in one picture verses the other? I'd say 6. You can tone up your stomach a bit more

• loose weight, little bit make up, hair dome and the u r 10..
    after 3 months in gym u can definitely be ten

• She doesn't have any weight to lose not an ounce. She's perfect! And only a girl would suggest using makeup. She is in fantastic shape. That's exactly what a healthy girl looks like.

• perfect. fair enough

• wot am i now den

• 6.5. Your stomach isn't flat and you have a muffin top.

• LOL catfish doe

• I tried to post a particular photo, and instead it went to a whole webpage of unintended photos. If you had seen my example, you would have understood my point. But you didn't. How do you post just one photo here that you like?

• Doesn't matter if you post the lot of them or the one. They are all from a page of plus size women.

• Id give you an 8...

If you lost some weight then id give a 10 cause I think your body is well proportionate.

• how much weight?

• I tried to post a particular photo, instead a posted a whole webpage of photos. If you had seen it you would have understood my point. Anyway, how do you post a photo here?

• I think her thighs could be a little thicker to fully be proportionate with the rest of her body.

• sorry but this is considered a 10 in the US?

• You're like a 7.5, really pretty and I guess you could lose wait? Also your hair is better tied in my opinion (Also nice boobs lol).

• Get off GAG you attention seeker.

• I think your pretty a 10 for your confidence not saying your big my body is the same and I'm ashamed you go girl!!!

• Very few people in this world are actual 10s. You're average, like the rest of us.

• i dont rate you a 10 because i dont rate girls, but you're cute.

• PWEEEEEEEEEEETY! but im not rating you cuz im not lesbian :P