What race do you most find attractive?

• white
  • black
  • mixed raced
  • Asian
  • indian
  • Turkish
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• The race who don't ask this question

• people like people with symmetrical faces and healthy bodies. tanned, light to medium brown skin is the most universally accepted as being attractive BUT that's just because it's the median. the point is, the answer to this question varies greatly and is determined by individual preference, amongst other things.

this answers your question more thoroughly than would any of the races achieving a noticeable victory in your poll, which would be based on pure chance and the random preferences of the less than 1,000 individuals who are going to vote on it. now can we please never have this question again? the answer to it will ALWAYS vary.

• I like pale white girls with soft silky skin, yet I love dark features the most - dark eyes, eyebrows, black silky hair, full black bush and body hair, etc. The combination is striking to me. Second, would be Latino girls. I like the same dark features, and the curvy bodies. The dark skin I would have to get used to though.

• There are attractive women in every race. I'm not sure I really have a specific preference.

• There are attractive women in every race, but i must say that i have a preference for white women, or Asian women.

PS: I didn't know Turkish was its own race?

• I don't think it ever has anything to do with actual race. It is more of an aesthetic choice. It would be like saying I am racist against blondes because I prefer redheads. Or I'm racist against skinny women because I like full figured ladies.

• Its funny how liberals/marxists and so called ''anti racists'' say that race doesn't exist and on the other hand accept racial differences and say that they find every race beautiful. Hypocrisy at its finest. The white race is the best.

• Racism. How lovely.

• Anti white detected. how lovely.

• I'm white and (a) every race *is* beautiful, although people have preferences in terms of attraction; (b) the white race may have been the most successful conquerors, barring the Mongols, and the most economically powerful at the moment (let's not forget colonialism and the economic peripheralization of other-race-majority regions, among other terrible things)... but how does that make them the best? It just makes them powerful and potentially huge jerks (not all, but some).

And yes power contributes to attractiveness, generally speaking, if that's what you mean. Just saying.

Full disclosure, I tend to find white guys the most attractive... but I'm also surrounded by them so am a little biased. I also like Arab guys and others - I think Brandon Lee was one of the best looking people I've ever seen and he was half Chinese.

Sorry for the long comment but this hit me the wrong way.

• The 100 metres, the 400 hurdles isn't bad either

• Human race.

• Interesting how the female vote is spread more than the male vote... I guess white women are more valued than white men.

I voted A, but then the vast majority of girls I've met (and grown up around) have been white, so it could just be what I'm accustomed to. I don't think they're objectively more attractive, just more attractive to me (on average).

My preferred order: A, F, E, D, C, B

• Don't really care. But Scandinavian women are perfect.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really have a type 😕
    Some guys in every race are attractive... Lol

• That's a hard question since there are a few races that have a load of sexy men. But my bf is white so I will say white.

Why? Because it's kind of a turn on seeing the contrast of color while we are naked xD

• I would say biracial black guys and samoan men.

• I've been on this site less than a month and have seen this same question and poll dozens of times.

• I have been on this site for almost 10 months I have answered same question 50 times, leaving aside the ones I have ignored.

• I find men from my country most attractive.

• Hard to say. There are uglies in every race.

• Definitely love samoans, or in some cases mexican and samoan mix

• Where is the "I don't give a damn about races because I think each is equally beautiful" vote?

• I find guys from South America really attractive.

• All of them.

• i think its just because i am white, no other reason. i find other races attractive but yes i find white men attractive