Tell me how to find out if you have low or high cheekbones?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Press underneat your eye and there should be a little gap where there is nothing (The eye hole in your skull) Then if you just go down from that, You are touching your Cheek bone,

Now, As you can feel your cheek bone, Slide your fingers down in and you should feel a point where it bulges out the most (Which will be close to the top of it nearest to your eye), And as you keep sliding your fingers down slowly, Eventually you will feel nothing anymore and start just feeling your flesh between your jaws.

Now, To find out if they are high or low, You need to say whether the point where you can no longer you feel your cheek bone is closer to your eye, Or to the bottom of your jaw?

For me, Myn is fairly in the middle (you can see that in my picture faintly).

But, Looking at your picture, Ima say yours is in the middle too, Which is cool ! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well the most obvious way is to just feel them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask your friends. From your picture, it looks like you have average cheeckbones

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• if you look in a shadow profile view, or just slight profile view in general, high cheek bones will stand out, and if you have low it is less obvious and your face will look more rounded...
    of course, if you're really thin, your cheekbones look more prominent as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Search on Google

0|0
    0|0