Hi my name is sooraj from india
I m studing engineering still i not flow in love i dnt know exact reason but i need some suggestion that must be frank
My question is please see my profile picture
And tell me frankly i m looking good or bad?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! I know I'm really young, but I hope you'll hear me out. First off, you're not bad looking! Don't think you're anything else otherwise. And I know this isn't part of your question, but if you want a girl, then it has less to do with what you look like (although it does matter a bit) and more to do with what you look like! It doesn't matter how good looking you are, if you have a bad personality, no girl will be attracted to you. So, trust me, you've got nice looks, and as long as you find a girl you like, and you treat right, you'll be fine in finding love.

I hope you don't mind my age, and that I'm so young to be answering your question!

• Thank you i m not bad
      Actually i dnt gets time to prapose..
      Before praposing to anyone i need to know opinion about my look so i posted
      I dnt have bad habits like drinking
      Smoking
      Etc...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4