Is 28D cup or 30C cup small?

Is 28D cup or 30C cup small?

I don't have big boobs either. They look average or normal. But i was measured as one of those.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Cup size sounds about average but on a slim girl might look bigger.

• I'm confused cause they don't look big at all! i expected to be a B cup at most but thats what i was measured as!

• From what I know a C is the average so it is probably just your perception , I think a lot of women in the B, C, D range think they are smaller than they actually are. For some reason bra size is a very hard thing to get right and it needs to be measured professionally usually to get it spot on.

• A D cup is larger than average, however the 28 size suggest that you are slender. You sound hot either size.

• Yea they don't look big at all cause im slim so i was kinda surprised when i was measured!

• Week it depends entirely on how you
    Your boobs look...
    But i don't mind.. Small boobs... i am a butt guy anyway

• How is a D cup small? Trolling today are we?

• It's relative to band size idgit. 28D IS small

• I am aware of the calculation and 28d is not small. Not huge but certainly not small. And, curiously, why are you asking if it is small when you JUST stated "28D IS small?"

• What? I didn't say it was small.. I was asking cause I was surprised I was measured as a D cup. But from what I learnt here 28D is small. I can basically fit an A cup so she's right

• No, both are very nice.

• I have learned that most women are never sized, they just get what they think their size is. Someone who says "im a c, but looks bigger than you, might be a D and vice versa.

• C cup is perfect D cup is too big in my opinion

What Girls Said 3

• C cup is average. D is considered on the larger side

• That's pretty small. 28D = 30C = 32B = 34A

• No, because that would make your rib cage small making your boobs look very big

• But i don't have big boobs at all so how am i a D or C cup? I always thought i was a B just cause they don't look big.