Body image. What's your opinion?

What do you think of body image? do you think girls should stop seeing themselves as skinny and accept the way they are? Should they lose weight because they have curves?
Because nowdays, we find a lot of girls suffering from eating disorders and wanting to lose weight because they just don'T like the way they look or they always compare themsevles to other girls or even models. Same goes with guys.
I just want to have your opinion on this one

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate very much how young people compare themselves with other people who share nothing in common. Everyone is unique, having a different body composition, just like how everyone's DNA is different (even if they are twins), no two people are THE SAME. But no one seems to really understand that or are to stubborn to realize that. People blame social media to be the one to set the standard on how people should look and be, but really it's the own people who give praise to those beings, and in the end, it's the people who are never happy because they were never to meet those standard. I'm thankful that I never grew up with those pressures, im not saying that I eat whatever I want whenever I want. I just take care of myself in a realistic and healthy way.

• I honestly don't even know what to answer. That's a perfect answer and I agree!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I love chubby and I also love skinny chicks. It doesn't matter as long as you're healthy/LOOK HEALTHY ^_^

Overall a cute/feminine face is what makes my JAW DROP, not her body that comes 2nd in my mind

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MTA1NzA3Mjk4MjQ.jpg

• Hahahah aww that's a great answer! Thank you :)

• I'm fit but I wanna build it more but bc my crush is older than me n she's fit n I just wanna be prepared for her bc she's damn beautiful n hot n I look like one in pro pic so I'm doing it for a cause n you can do it for a cause but bad if there's no reason behind 😶

• well you can do it for yourself too. It's just that some people lose weight because they think they will fit into society more and will be accepted. I feel like all you have to do is be healthy, exercice and learn to love yourself.
      And as for your case, i support you for wanting to be fit and look great!

• Ok 👌 thanks for understanding me 😊💐💐💐💐 for you cutie

• I could agree more - Worry about what is going on inside instead of at a skin deep level.

• i totally agree! what's inside is way more important then what's on the outside. The outside is just a bonus

• I think everyone should try to be healthy... Skinny doesn't mean healthy.

• as long as healthy, it will be okay

What Girls Said 2

• I think eating disorders are really shitty and teens should not spend their teenage lifes being insecure and unconfident about their weight.

I think people of all shapes and size should feel happy with their body.
    BUT unhealthy people far removed from a healthy BMI should work towards a healthy BMI. This will not only increase their physical health but also their emotional health. While getting there they should accept the way they are as they are doing what they can and therefore they should be proud!

• Amen! i can't agree more! :)

• Body positivity is always a good thing.

• i totally agree. But some people don'T see that and they always think that they aren't skinny enough while you have to do is be healthy and love yourself