Please help me :) ♥ How do I look?

Please help me :) ♥ How do I look?
I'm not doing this for getting compliments. I'm insecure... I just want to know how do I look cause it feels like every boy doesn't want to be near me... Am I so ugly? I feel like I'm huge. There's so much more prettier and skinnier girls...

@FinnishShyGirl here ya go now you can find in here :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Waldo /10 lol http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGMrc3ozMhs jk you look cute

• You are fine and any 14 year old boy would be delighted to spend time with you.

• Oh your dress is so pretty and your a gorgeous young woman

• You're really pretty, you probably get any teen boy you want.

• You are definitely not ugly, but the dress doesn't suit you (imo) and you forgot to smile!

• You look good gurl

• I agree about the dress and ur not ugly don't worry about it and ur far from huge

• You have no reason to be insecure.
    DO NOT get skinnier than that.

• Haha... You are really so much pretty of your age. Hope you all really get lot many proposals from boys..
    Dont ever feel unsecured. You are awesome.

• I'm more natural. I don't get why some girls (not every girl) has to use tons of makeup... I just don't feel like it

• Sweetheart that depends on their perspective. It all vary from person to person. Some girls may feel like they need to do lots of make up to show off or to make themselves unique and to differentiate themselves from others.
      But I feel they are insecured or confidentless on themselves without makeup.
      Pls be like how you are now, a natural beauty. Also chemicals all definitely spoil the skin. So once they start using it, they ll loose their natural beauty. So don't worry.
      Surely if I'm 10 years younger I all ask you for a date..

• You look like a candy cane...

• You're hot blonde 😉

• Nice where's Waldo dress! Seriously it's a cool dress

• you are fantastic

• you are so sweet really so sweet lol

• You are beautiful... Just the way you are... And when you smile...

What Girls Said 4

• You have a really nice body frame. Contacts might look better on you. And your hair looks a little flat, try using hairspray to add volume. But overall, you're really pretty.

• You're a pretty girl. No, you're not ugly or huge. You should accept that there will be prettier girls than you (and skinnier though you look fine), but that doesn't make you ugly.

You're simply pretty... and that's great.

• be confident. thats what men like... you look fine and you will only be prettier and prettier as you are only 14 years old!!

• you're really pretty girly :)