Guys, I sent a pic to this guy?

i like. he told his friend i am masculine.. and ugly.. now i want ur opinions.. and dont sugar coat shit.. tell me if u really tihnk so or he the middle guy lied?

Updates:
guys older than 30 only reply..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see any pic to comment on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys will find you sexy, others cute, others beautiful and others ugly, all guys are different and like different things in a woman, I cannot see a picture or link so cannot give an opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be glad to help you but I can't see you so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait who said which part

0|0
    0|0
    • the guy i like told his friend who told my friend "i am masculine and ugly" so he won't even talk to me

• Show All
    • guys lie to friends so they sound like they have the same opinion with women and no one judges eachother, so maybe he thought the friend would say something negative if he said he was into to you so he went a long with it

• no this guy is pretty straight forward from what i know.. u are getting mixed up !! the friend told this to my friend.. i dont give a fuck about wht the friend thinks.. the guy i like has rejected me.. saying i am ugly

• How would we know with no pic. Besides, I'm 26, what should my opinion matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • no u will find all women older than u feminine.. its science..

• lol, rigggggghhhhttttt