Guys, What size of woman is most attractive?

• 4-6
    39% (7)
  • 8-10
    33% (6)
  • 12-14
    11% (2)
  • 14-16
    6% (1)
  • 18+
    11% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You realize us guys have no idea what the fuck women's sizes are, right? lol

0|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I like 8-10 myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what those sizes signify, I doubt many guys do. However, all I know is I do not have a preference either way and could personally care less how big or small a woman is, I'd happily take a woman of any size given she was a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has fat in the "right" places then it is different. FAT will never be in style. It will always be a fetish.

0|1
    0|0
  • my girlfriend is a size 6... how it actually looks depends on a lot of factors including height and body shape etc... but i find it hard to imagine how anything bigger than a size 6 can be attractive enough to date for me

0|0
    0|0
  • My GF is a 4, sometimes 2 based on the style/cut. She's 5'7" also. She has an ideal body type to me, athletic and slim with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have confidence problems to chat up girls, I atm do not care about size, but I do care about unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • These numbers mean nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever fits in the trunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there more to person than just the size and the sizes dont make sense to me.

0|0
    0|0