Guys is this too big?

Is this too big for guys, because my body is really similar and I'm debating on whether to lose some weight (I'm 5'3 and 118lbs)
Guys is this too big?

or at mos something like this (this is what I looks like at my biggest
)

Most Helpful Guy

• That type of body is a great foundation on which to build a very fit body without a lot of work. My advice is to eat less junk food and add some exercise to your daily routine. Your age is a perfect time to start. When you are my age your body will thank you.
    Those pictures are some very attractive young woman!

• I do exercise and I hate junk food. But I know what you mean, I could look a little better

• While there is always room for improvement, you don't want to overdo it either. Keep up the good habits. But have fun sometimes too.

• Hey you!
      Thanks for the MHO choice!

What Guys Said 18

• Twerk it baby. You're fine.

• WTF? are you talking about? I sure the hell hope your not talking about weight. If you are then fuck you. That is pathetic.
    If your talking about tit size then they look fine.
    Real women are heavier then that in todays society. So if your one of these way too skinny women that still bitch about "being fat" then you need to just go away.

• I just don't want a guy to feel like he's settling when he looks at me. I assume most guys think they're settling. So I would want a guy to feel like I look nice and not like I could be better

• @Asker why can't all girls think like you. This world would be perfect then.

• @puma31 no it would make then shallow cunts. that is all it would do. Anyone that thinks an overly thin woman is "fat" is disgusting and it is what drives most eating disorders. Being that I have been Bulimic since 1987 I know a few things about eating disorders and women that have completely fucked up views on their body like she does.

• Lol. Just lol. I have to make something up that's worse than lol... lol n't cutting it.

So I'm gonna say LAWL!

• Umm okay... I'm not really sure if that's a good response or not

• I don't think I'm huge or extremely fat, but bigger. I just see and know there are skinnier girls and assume guys like that better. So things like VS model types

• Any girl more skinny than you... is sickly and unattractive. I thought you were trolling at first honestly.

• she's thin basically

• If your body looks like that you DON'T need to lose any weight.

• Honey she's too skinny. I like more with a little more of wight in the right spot

• So like a bigger butt, belly, thighs?

• Yup. ;) . The belly it's fine like that

• That looks fine to me

• I feel that's the perfect size to be. Stay exactly where you are now. Even if you gained weight from your "biggest" I'd still be interested in dating you. I just hope your personality is just as good. I mean, personality lasts forever, looks don't.

• Are you serious? That's skinny :/

• My opinion is add weight don't lose any.

You are quite thin if you look like her.

Stay as you are or gain in my opinion.

• No chest, her body looks ugly because she is neither skinny or curvy

• My breasts are bigger but I know what you mean

• You're average.

• My sincere advice.. Never loose any more weight. It may look awkward. You are simple Yperfect now.

• You're in a very normal weight range, so I don't think you need to lose any weight. Hopefully you don't look or act like Miley, though. That would be scary.

• Miley's not fat, she's just not toned. It makes you look like you're fat, if you're not toned, according to society

• You shouldn't lose weight.

• Too Big? Sweetheart, I think your closer tinkering with Too Skinny then you are with too Big, If thats how your body looks then its fine.

But, Maybe thats just me.

• That's skinny lol and perfect u good

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think your too big. I actually think you are a little too skinny but as long as you don't lose any more weight you should be fine.

• i look like that too about 120 tho and who cares, i started to work out less i got too skinny :)

• When has anyone ever considered Miley Cyrus fat? Come on girl, you're fine if your body is comparable to hers.

• You're fine girl!