Guys, Curvy or skinny?

Do guys like curvy or skinny girls?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl can be skinny AND curvy. Curvy is a bone structure, it has nothing to do with body weight. A person can be skinny and curvy, average and curvy, fat and curvy, skinny and straight, average and straight, or fat and straight. I personally prefer average weight and curvy. But honestly, curvy is a bit vague. Curvy can describe anyone with any body type besides straight and apple. An inverted triangle shape is someone who has only upper body curves. A pear shape is someone who has only lower body curves. And an hourglass shape is someone who has both upper body and lower body curves.

Of course i prefer a girl of average weight who has an hourglass figure (with pear as close second), but I'd take an average weight girl of any body type (besides apple), over a girl who is too thin or too fat of any body type.

So again, the term "curvy" is BONE STRUCTURE. It has nothing to do with BODY WEIGHT. If you are an apple shape, no amount of weight you lose or gain will make you any other body type. Skinny girls, average girls, AND fat girls can all be curvy, but an average girl (curvy or not) is more desirable than anyone else.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 19

• Curvy doesn't mean what most women think it means.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e551b4d8dc.jpg

Skinny.

2|1
    0|0
  • Curvy means Fat. Sadly, lots of fat chicks like to misrepresent themselves so they call themselves Curvy.

As a result, I have now designated "curvy" as a subcategory of "fat". Hence, the preferred body type is now "Skinny"

1|0
    0|0
  • basically...

CURVY FTW!!!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • www.google.com/search CURVY - PERFECTION!

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I put the real photo into a comment like other people do?

• Depends, I would need a comparison, there is no universal answer for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy -------

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I told you a girl can be both at the same time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care much actually if she had a cute face

0|1
    0|0
  • Curves are more attractive than a telephone pole to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "curvy" and "skinny".

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • skinny with tiny titties

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim girls with surves. I don't think people should be fat, whether they are guys or girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • small hips, big ass, big chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy for me. The more curves, the bigger and softer the more I like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take either

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy for me

0|0
    0|0
    • And that is ACTUAL curvy girls... not chubby or fat girls that use the word to make themselves feel better