Guys, Rate my photo intimidating or approachable?

Guys,  Rate my photo intimidating or approachable ??

I'm confused as to why I am never approached then... unless I have resting bitch face :( lol

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• Approachable.

• Very approachable.

• Very approachable, but only because of the smile. Any body can become friendly looking with a confident smile that's one of the most important social tools.

• If I was your age, approachable.

• Approachable with that smile. Not sure what you look like without one.

• Probably a victim of resting bitch face... I have been told I look mad all the time... lol

• Most older men tend to go for younger women according to statistics

• Actually that is what I prefer. My age up to 47 . Sometimes I'll go for 37 up to my age, but only if he really has his act together! Not looking to be anybody's Momma or deal with the games ! I have this photo on a dating site and I'm not really getting any emails. A ton of "want to meets " , but those are just a rating type feature and are from all over the country so not really realistic interests.

• Why, because I'm a realist !

• refer to statement above

• you are pretty and sweet woman lol

• Approachable. You look modest.

• Approachable.

• Too old for the general demographics of this site i think

• Well if you don't want to interact with older people ignore their posts! I did not ask you for your opinion on that !

• Do you get this offended every day?

• I'm not offended ! Stating facts! Where do you get I'm offended from? If you didn't want me stating my personal opinions on you about something you didn't ask about then why do you think it's o. k. for you to do it, but not someone else? They state their personal opinion off topic on you and they must be offended is your thinking... you went off topic - therefore so did I !

• 8/10 cute :)

• Very approachable

• You look nice. what about with your body

• I think you look great. Maybe guys think you are married (that's all I can think of). But you have a dazzling smile that is genuine and warm.

• Approachable

• Adorable out of 10 would have coffee with.

• Approachable

• Very very intimidating
    Im actually scared if you

• Because you are the first to say that, I am curious as to why? Because you think I'm pretty or think I'm that ugly... lol or something else?

• Well how am I suppose to know it was a joke , you didn't use any type of signal to imply it was a joke like :) or :P for instance... DUH!

• :P I'm just letting you know how you can imply joking so future people know too

• Very attractive and even lives close by...

• pic looks like its from 89.. not 2009.. change the hair! It wasn't even a good look back in the 80's

• Don't you mean 2015 !

• Yeah, the date on the pic reads April , 09 2015 ! SILLY!

• OH!! dah... omg am I tired...
      *puts on stupid hat*

• To be perfectly honest your hair style is a turn off its way too 80s. You need to update.

• Thanks, yeah I've been told that before ! Any suggestions?

• Thanks for the polite criticism and the suggestion. I will look into it !

• Most I've dated had curly but they straightened it. Yea it takes them extra time and is a pain in the ass but it is what it is.