What is a best feature on a girl and girls what do you like about your features?

The questiom says it all lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Her bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum!!! It's the pinnacle of beauty, cuteness, and sexiness of a woman's body. There is nothing that compares. As she lies on her belly, I begin to explore her. From the white, delicate skin, and gentle softness, to the shape, and the way curves and arches out to connect with the hips, and down into the inside to connect to the inner thighs, I am overwhelmed by her presence before me. Seeing the point at the nook of the lower back at which point it meets the top of that heavenly split, which has two of the cutest dimples straddling it. The way the soft hairs feel against my cheek. The anticipation of moving the roundness or her plump round fruit apart, little by little, watching every so closely, studying the change in coloration, noticing an adorable little freckle here and there. Burying my nose inside there. Basking in the waft of perfect womanhood. A blend of erotic natural scents explode in my olfactory system: That of her natural body scent, the luscious smell of her skin, and the rich sweet and salty aroma of the deepest part of her cavernous crack. I gently lap up her perspiration, and finally arrive at her perfect little brown eye, as if it is winking at me, inviting me in. I push her soft nubile thighs apart, and continue on to where her glorious tush meets the plump furry lips of her vagina. And that marks the very beginning of a three hour tour...

What Guys Said 7

• Her whole face

• The eyes are the first thing I notice and yours are very beautiful by the way.

• Face and personality. Of course you have to love the womanly features, but the former comes first.

• Her face (eyes, smile etc) than most definitely her arse

• Physical features in chronological order

1. Eyes, nose and lips
    2. Hip, waist, cheeks, neck
    3. Boobs, butt, leg
    4. Shoulder, hair, cheek, finger
    5. Forehead, thighs, foot
    6. Rest others

• Clitoris

... ...

• Her loving personality.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say a girls figure. It's so more defined and shapey when we compare ourselves to a males figure.

I like my beauty spot the most. I think it's really unique. And it makes me, me. Um I guess followed by my eyes, lips, hair and complexion.

• Best features on a girl- eyes, hair, smile, body shape in general I guess haha, and personality of course

I like my hair (when it cooperates with me LOL), eyes, and that I've got a little bit of curve to my body :) oh and I think I've got a pretty great sense of humor xD

• Genuine smile and good personality.
    I like my smiles because they're hardly ever fake, and my eyes because they're expressive.

• I like my lips and eyes

• I love my complexion and butt and legs