Girls, Would you date a guy with this kind of hair?

Girls, Would you date a guy with this kind of hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mmm no. I have yet to see a guy in real life who actually pulls it off. Plus I'm super low maintenance with my own hair, so I'm not too sure I'd be cool with my guy spending more time primping himself than I do. :P
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...z-29845-1376516076-4.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• OMG YEEEEESSSSSS PLEASE!! That's my favorite type of hair on a man. I love long hair. So hot. And man buns are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless he is EXTREMELY attractive and even then only a 30% chance I'd date him. I don't like that hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really REALLY don't like man buns!! why is this a trend? i personally don't get it i'm sorry. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Ommgg this is the type i want 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his other features, but I really don't like that hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if its chris hemsworth

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of it.. my friend on the other hand LOVES guys with long hair though so its a hit or miss with women lol

0|0
    0|0
    • My friend is a yoga instructor and looks kinda like Beckham does and every woman in his class wants to f him. It doesn't help that he is ripped and teaches every class shirtless though.

• Yes!!! I think man buns are adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking about the hair or the style lol I don't mind anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type tbh but its cute :p

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was hot then heck yea I would because I actually find it attractive on some guys

0|0
    0|0
  • no I would date a guy with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! If it was styled and/or taken care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a guy with this hair. In fact, many guys in art school have that kind of hairstyle

0|0
    0|0