I'm 5.5" and I way around 135 pounds. I'm not really sure If I should be wearing a bikini?

There are a lot of girls at my school who are bigger than me and wear bikinis. I wore one last year and I seemed to look fine but im not so sure this year.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what the reason is you don't thin k you should wear one. Is it because you are so thin? I would have to see a photo to see how skinny you really are. I never cared for bikinis myself. I find one piece suits much more attractive on girls anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• You will look fine but if you are not comfortable being in a bikini then you don't have to wear it. Wear what you feel comfortable in.

• Not bad but It depends how you look in it you would know best

• If you wore one last year why not this year?

• Just wear one, you'll look great.

• if you feel self conscious about it, why not try to drop a few pounds? wouldn't that solve your problem?

• 5'5" 135lbs = 👙

• You can wear whatever you want

What Girls Said 4

• Confidence is everything. And it's not about weight but shape. If you have a waist smaller than your hips and chest, you should be fine in any style as long as you are confident. If you have an awesome bigger rear, try a high waisted bottom that will show it off and make your waist look smaller (and you will never have to worry about sucking it in) and a bandeau or sweetheart style top. If you have a larger chest and smaller hips, get a sturdy triangle top (the one that has thicker strap/strings to show them off and keep them up and perky, and a frilly bottom with a small skirt style to add fullness or wear a sarong around your hips

• umm girl, every girl should be wearing a bikini if she wants to be wearing one. i'm sure you look great. just get the right size and don't try to squeeze into one because that doesn't look good on anyone. otherwise, you'll look awesome trust me! ;)

• Of course you should wear a bikini. there's no reason not to!

• You should wear one if you want to
    There no reason not to