Guys, Rate 1-10?

I can't post a picture (for confidentiality) but guys what do you think about a girl who is short, average weight, light brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, and long eyelashes?

people are saying its generic, so to be more specific, round face shape, an average amount of freckles, big blue eyes, big lips, long eyelashes, boob length light brown/dirty blonde hair.
Also 5'2 and 100 lbs.

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• The problem is that you are only mentioning things that are judged on preference. There is nothing to not like. It would only really come down to a hair/eye colour or freckles preference. Not the best way to find honest feedback. In fact, the internet is generally not the best place for that.

• p.gr-assets.com/.../477196.jpg

i1341.photobucket.com/.../Sloane_zpsb4a42a5a.jpg

media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/.../...whXeBZt_c.jpg

I googled your description. This is what came up. First hit from three rows.

You look like this?

• The possibilities of how a girl can look with those features are too great. An image cannot be created from a description.

• It depends... Do you have a pretty face?
    www.fevrierdorian.com/.../trollface_smiley.png

• I think so haha. I have big blue eyes, pretty big lips, and an average sized nose, with freckles. My face is kind of round, too.

• I'd never know unless I saw. Its about proportions and symmetry mainly, and the eyes and the nose shape.

But, if you think you are, chances are that you're right.

• Really tough to rate from a description.

• From you description, the only thing I can say that can answer your question is how big is the ass?

• hahaha that's funny. average.

• You just described half the girls I know.
    But to answer off what you gave sounds good to me. I love blue eyes and brown hair.

• 10 out of 10

• I can't tell without a picture... But I like blue eyes

• Reported as nonsense.

• She sounds awesome!

• Lol how can we rate when we can't see anything..

• Maybe some details on weight and height. You just described like 70% of white girls.

• um perfect?

• aw thank you!

• yeah you sound beautiful, but that was a very generic description haha

• no pic = no opinion. if you want an honest opinion, than grow a pair and post a pic.