Guys, Rate 1-10?

I can't post a picture (for confidentiality) but guys what do you think about a girl who is short, average weight, light brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, and long eyelashes?

Updates:
people are saying its generic, so to be more specific, round face shape, an average amount of freckles, big blue eyes, big lips, long eyelashes, boob length light brown/dirty blonde hair.
Also 5'2 and 100 lbs.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• The problem is that you are only mentioning things that are judged on preference. There is nothing to not like. It would only really come down to a hair/eye colour or freckles preference. Not the best way to find honest feedback. In fact, the internet is generally not the best place for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • p.gr-assets.com/.../477196.jpg

i1341.photobucket.com/.../Sloane_zpsb4a42a5a.jpg

media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/.../...whXeBZt_c.jpg

I googled your description. This is what came up. First hit from three rows.

You look like this?

0|0
    0|0
  • The possibilities of how a girl can look with those features are too great. An image cannot be created from a description.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends... Do you have a pretty face?
    www.fevrierdorian.com/.../trollface_smiley.png

0|0
    0|0
    • I think so haha. I have big blue eyes, pretty big lips, and an average sized nose, with freckles. My face is kind of round, too.

• I'd never know unless I saw. Its about proportions and symmetry mainly, and the eyes and the nose shape.

But, if you think you are, chances are that you're right.

• Really tough to rate from a description.

0|0
    0|0
  • From you description, the only thing I can say that can answer your question is how big is the ass?

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha that's funny. average.

• You just described half the girls I know.
    But to answer off what you gave sounds good to me. I love blue eyes and brown hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell without a picture... But I like blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Reported as nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol how can we rate when we can't see anything..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some details on weight and height. You just described like 70% of white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • um perfect?

0|0
    0|0
    • aw thank you!

• yeah you sound beautiful, but that was a very generic description haha

• no pic = no opinion. if you want an honest opinion, than grow a pair and post a pic.

0|0
    0|0