Should I get implants? Picture?

tinypic. com/usermedia. php? uo=nvlS1L5AwLNraWzw%2FDc5r4h4l5k2TGxc#. VTTN9BxW-iw

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Avoid getting implants or reductions unless they are required for your health. You shouldn't risk going through surgery and things like that just to make your boobs look different unless your current look is damaging your health in some way.

• dead link not found

• Only if YOU want them.
    Our opinions don't matter.

Why are you even considering them though?

• This will sound lame but...
    TL;DR don't do it.

I think personality is more important. I'd rather be with a woman who's fun then a beautiful statue. Implants won't necessarily change your personality but it will almost certainly change the personalities of people around you. If that's what you want then go for it but I'd recommend doing other things that make you feel sexy that are less permanent (e. g. dying your hair, colored contacts, etc).

• If it would give you more confidence or just make you feel better about yourself i say why not? but i wouldn't do it for others, just do it for you if you want it.

• What picture?

• I am not a fan of fake boobs.

I love all natural and will take a 32A over a 36DD if the DDs are fake.

• I already like them so no.

• No you're just right. ;^)

• What about a side shot? But from the front I would say no, then again it's hard to tell

• You look very attractive just the way you are honestly

• you are beautiful how you are!!

• took down the pic. Ban this user.

• What size are you hard to tell in pic

• I think in my opinion that your breasts are big enough that getting implants would make them worse

What Girls Said 5

• page not found :(

• If u want but they are just a waste if money

• Yup Link is dead as hell

• I had mine done earlier this year, i feel more confident now, even just walking around in normal clothes. I didn't go for the Pamela Anderson look or anything, i went for modest ones, but do what is right for you.

• No you shouldn't. Smaller boobs are great too. You can wear any shirt, and type of bikini. I wish I was you. I hate having these whoopie cushions!