Bald/Shaved head?

Just read some ridiculously stupid comments about this on another question on here. Ladies, do you really think it's such a bad look? Guys, why are you so afraid of it? You'd rather walk around with bald spots than just rock a new, edgy look?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• no not really.

• No... I really don't mind. Some guys looks really good bald.

For example- Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson

• I think some guys pull it off, they look handsome.

• its not a bad look. I prefer it actually on guys.

• I like it, just depends on the guy.

• No it's not
    Well if you can pull it off
    You're on of them

What Guys Said 5

• ughhh personally i'd rather wear a wig if i started balding basically... baldness is my worst nightmare

• But why? I get plenty of dates and not to pat myself on the back but they're beautiful girls who even tell me they normally wouldn't go for me but I rock my look and I'm very confident. There's a lot of worse things to fear in life than no hair lol.

• I always let my hair grow to my shoulders and then shave it off. Then it grows back. That's the only haircut I ever get.

• I would say this but I think it looks good.

• Lol yeah man I just saw this awfully negative post about the look and it's so silly to me, obviously I agree it's a great look

• I have a shaved head. You can see the hair. Ladies love it here actually cuz its nice and soft.

• I hope I pull it off well whenever that day comes.