How to grow taller?

For requirements, I need to grow 3 inches... any tips? I need real tips, not people telling me to stay the same...

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink a lot of milk and water eat a lot of protein veggies and fruit. Vitamin D and calcium are responsible for growth. Get some sunlight. Stretching your back and legs like hanging on a bar. Heavy exercising and sprinting and 8-12 hours of undisturbed sleep. Sleep on your back.
    Stay away from drugs and good look.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think it's possible to do anything to grow taller. You will not finish growing until about 18-21 but it will be a natural process, not one you can force. How tall are you now? Why do you need another 3 inches? You will probably gain 2-3 inches over the next 5-7 years.
    My mum and my sister are both 5' 1" and they are both happy people, both happy with their height.

• You can't make yourself taller, you grow naturally over time. The average age at which you stop growing is 21, so you have a good 8 years left to get those three inches.

If you are truly concerned with being taller, you could wear high heeled shoes, put tissues in the sole of your shoes, or change your hairstyle to have it puffed up above your head.

• Your young yet so you can grow to age 21 but once a girl
    gets her first menstrual cycle she slows down growing and
    some girls even stop growing altogether.

• if I knew I would be much taller.

• Sleep early
    protein
    good diet
    Be physically active

• bone stretching surgery

• No one can be taller or shorter that's stupid

• There's nothing you can

• You don't have a deadline, right? Jump and run! Jumping with weights on your leg also helps but that requires supervision.

• Try to have sex with taller.. and try some different positions..

What Girls Said 6

• I read if you sleep in COMPLETELY DARKNESS Etc... using scarves to cover the gaps beneath your doors where light can creep... you can grow an extra 2 inches over the course of your life time. Also if you drink milk you might grow taller. Also if you have good posture you can look taller. Diets like paleo have been known to make breasts bigger in some females so it might also make you taller.

• You can't make yourself grow taller. Your height is in your genes there is nothing you can do about it.

• Have a really healthy diet, that includes a lot dairy products and protein.
    Sleep well
    Do some stretching exercises
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNRw4v_UXU

• A agree with anonymous but the only thing wrong with it is that milk is actually not good for you. It does not mean you should stop drinking it but get your calcium from other places like yoghurt, cheese, etc. Stretch a lot, I did the following exercises for 1 week and I grew a little taller:
    Downward dog
    Hamstring stretch (Sit on the floor and stretch to your feet without bending your knees. Hard to explain, easy enough to do)
    Reaching stretch (?), practically the same hamstring stretch but standing up. Good luck and let me know the results!

• Stay in school honey you need it.

• Alter your genetics or splice some DNA from a taller person into yours?