Should I do something new with my hair?

Should I do something new with my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your very pretty i would say maybe cut little off but it looks really nice

What Guys Said 9

• Doing something to the ends so they are not all spread out like that. The rest about your hair is beautiful.

• I'd suggest trimming the ends ti gt rid of the split ends. Then use some conditioner and other hairlroducts to make it look snoother, silkier, and give it a nice sheen. But you don't need a different style really.

• I like that looks very natural

• Have you considered trying to dye your hair? Different hairstyles like braiding or curling, etc? It's good enough as it is, and it's nice and long.

• BRAID. actually just go to the barber shop and tell them you want to do something different with your hair but not take away from your looks. i PROMISE they will help you.

• depends if you wanna go long or short, you have a natural wave so perhaps even tighter curl look , personally i think you look good with longer hair

• It's a nice color and length, but a little too dry wild and crazy.

Your smile lights up your whole face though. You gave a great one.

• God your beautiful

• Ones try curly hope it suits to you..

What Girls Said 4

• i like your hair!! though if you want, moisturize it a bit to tame it, and this is pretty good too for your curls
    www.marcanthony.com/.../curl-defining-lotion

• I love your hair and it would be a shame to cut it short. Maybe you could ask. the hairdreaser how to make it more moisturized. You could also dye it in a dark brown colour. or somehing, but I wouldn't make big changes.

• You have lovely hair!
    If you wanted a change, you could always get it cut to just above your shoulders? It'll look really pretty and look quite different too! :) x

• You should shave your head.