Am I ugly/average/attractive?

Ladies, would you be offended if I approached you?

I'm 20 but still haven't had a gf and am lacking confidence

http://postimg.org/image/9uw7xae6p/fa1eb5f6/
http://postimg.org/image/s3ywqn6vn/abc49b10/ (remove the space between http:// postimage. org) ...)

There's two spaces. Between // and posting and Between. and org

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not bad looking at all... Not having had a girlfriend at 20 is more normal than most people think, don't worry. Work on your confidence though, girls love confident guys. I wouldn't be offended being approached by you ahah I would be flattered.

• I always seem to think height is the problem and it makes me less willing to make a move. Is 5 ft 6.5/5 ft 7 too short?

• Confidence isn't about bragging about yourself. Confidence is being sure of yourself, accepting and loving who you are - such as accepting your height as it is, and your appearance. Since you have no problems chatting to girls on a friendship level, try to take the next step and compliment her, flirt with her a little. If her response is positive, keep flirting. I know this is a big problem that most guys have and end up in the friend zone because they just do not flirt, or do it the right way. If you don't know how to flirt, look up youtube videos on how to do it, its really helpful. You may not see results straight away and it takes a little practice to know how to flirt the right way. Another thing, don't seem too desperate. I know you feel insecure about not having had a girlfriend and you may be on the hunt for one, just don't show it too much that you are desperate and needy for one because that can be a turn off.

• Thanks so much. Yeah, I think my problem is not flirting enough. I never really compliment as I see it as putting a girl above myself but I think if done naturally it can mean something. I'll try and work on it. I'm definitely not desperate as not many people, even friends at uni, know I haven't had a gf and I don't go on about girls like I really want one. But it is an underlying concern rather than everything that's wrong with my life if you get me. But then part of me doesn't want to just go for anyone, which is also another reason why I haven't had one. I don't think it's hard to have a partner if you're that desperate, it's picking the right person. I'm just concerned that maybe I'm not meeting enough new people/ looking around enough. Thanks for your help :) I do need to be complimentary but also for it to come across as natural. A lot of my friends see me as 'jokey', which is part of the problem lol. Need to work on sincerity!

What Girls Said 2

• What's up with people not being able to post normal links?

• i have NO clue why i can't see the images even after removing the spaces... *sighs*

• There's two spaces. Between // and posting and Between. and org

What Guys Said 3

• Can't get link to work

• Why do you put spaces in?
    Theyre teeny tiny pictures but I dont think you look bad

• link not working!