What do you think is better no beard or beard?

What do y'all think should I shave? or should I let my beard in progress keep growing? which do you think looks bettter?

Let the answers fly ( yes I stole that from @JackKerouac77 just this once )

No beard
https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11025157_10203621386394810_9188808396397372896_n.jpg?oh=fa54a8e299da0c96ce084aba7afae061&oe=55A350E9

Beard ( taken today )
https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11159993_10203933394074807_2131150752706811574_n.jpg?oh=772a66ef594a36259bf12de6b54012e6&oe=55A68611

• Beard
  • No beard
  • Give me answers
Ah sorry for the links not bringing the actual pictures up /: not sure why that happened, you'll have to click the links instead.
Lol these votes straight down draw /: keep em coming though lets see were they are tomorrow lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so handsome! With and without it, I just think you look a lot cuter without it, sexy jawline

What Girls Said 16

• Well..
    I like smooth look on guys faces... I mean it looks good either way
    but for some reason you with a beard reminds me of my dad... which is kinda awkward. Especially because you and him have like the same eyeshape and color and almost the same jawline

omg o. o

• Let me put this out there first in saying you look attractive either way, so you have the benefit of both being incredibly in your favor.

However, since the beard is new - to my eyes, anyway - I vote you keep the beard, at least for a little while longer.

• Thank you, I'm just curious though what most people think as I'd like an idea of how it looks to other people before I let it grow longer, because then it kind of becomes a pain to shave or trim lol.

• Actual beards (a la santa claus) I dont think are very attractive, but some facial hair kept neatly trimmed to the face can be downright sexy ;) :)

• True, mines simply a short one right now, I just wanted people's opinions before it gets to long lol then it will be a hassle to trim or shave.

• First time I'm ever voting FOR the beard lol. But that because it's scruffy. Like I told you, it fits you. You look good either way (don't get a big head) but I voted A.

• A big head? o you mean like arrogant or cocky lol? I just want opinions before I let it get to long and then it becomes a hassle to shape, trim or shave lol.

• It'll stay scruffy for a while unlike my actual head hair once my facial hair gets good volume like were it is now it grows really slowly.

• Lol ok good.

• Thing is, I would only like beards when they're full on "lumberjack" beards lol. I just like beards in general, actually... but it's what I prefer. In your case though, I think you should stick to clean shaven... it matches your facial features more.

• I say beard, but honestly, either way you're really attractive. I love your curly hair by the way :)

• i usually dig beards but with your face i think you look better without one. you look nice with one too but you look better cleanshaven ! i just made the polls even again.. oops haha

• Lol thank you and no worries it's pretty much been at a flat out draw since it started lol, I guess I just have one of those faces lol.

• haha thats kinda funny. i just think you have a nice jawline and chin and the beard hides it a little bit.

• I'll agree it does hide it sadly lol.

• I think you look really great either way! You're one of the rare few who don't have a baby face when you shave it off haha. I personally like some facial hair on a guy but I think you should trim it if you decide to keep it. Get that stubble kind of look you know?

• Either way you're insanely attractive, deepening on whether or not you would want to look older, but I like the beard (:

• Lol thank you.

• Oh man, Kudos to him for being able to contain himself!

• You look dashing either way. Some people have baby faces when they shave it off but you don't. You look good either way. XD I was of no help

• Thanks and you helped a little bit lol, some info is better then none.

• 0|0
  • Call me? lol you're adorable, especially with the facial hair! :)

• keep the beard, it looks good on you!

• I like no beard but you look good any way!

• beards are gross... unless you can totally pull it off (johnny depp)

• Johny Depp doesn't really wear a beard, he wears a facial style known as the balbo, a mix of a goatee, mustache and soul patch, at least most of the time.

• lolol okay fine

• You look adorable in both <3.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • I think you look better with no beard

• No beard. (Neither change your look drastically... Usually beards make people look older..)

• Both are fine, but the beard is a refreshing change of pace.

Beard [ x ]
    No beard [ ]

• I'd keep the beard if I were you. You look way younger than 22 (I'm assuming that your profile shows the right age) clean shaven. I keep my beard and can pass for 25 most days, I love looking older though so I guess it depends what you're going for.

• GROW THAT SHIT!

• You look great with both , but I like one without beard

• I can't stand facial hair past like day 3. It's uncomfortable for me.

• Well I keep it washed so it's nice and soft but I decided to shave it down to stubble no I no longer currently have it lol. Probably let it grow out to 5 0'clock shadow.

• Ya, the 1 day shadow is GOAT.