Am I fat? Please be honest?

I'm 16 years of age and about 197 lbs and only 5 foot.
Am I fat?

• Totally
  • Eh kinda
  • No
  • Omfg yes ew go die
Just so everyone knows I have been doing something about it I use to weigh a lot more

Most Helpful Guy

• As a personal trainer I will tell you that you are considered obese. Someone at your height should only weigh between 95-135 lbs for optimum health (your body type plays a role also, if you're a natural ectomorph you should be closer to the 95 but if you're a natural endomorph then you should be closer to the 135.) I would start eating healthier and cleaner (less junk food, less sweets, cut out pop and sugary drinks completely and amp up on more fresh fruits and veggies) and of course a little daily exercise.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not much one for sugar coating.
    Yes, you are fat. It would be wise of you to begin leading a healthier lifestyle.

• Yes you are. If you don't like that then id suggest you lost some weight. Try making healthy decisions when picking food and add +-150 minutes of exercise a week which could be as little as brisk walking 20-30 minutes a day

• You are very overweight. Start doing something about it.

• Yes, and you need to lose weight. Get down to healthy standards, because if you don't do it now, you'll end up having a harder life later on.

• Uhh, honesty gets you in trouble but a healthy diet and exercise is a must even if you are only 20 over weight.
    And there is an old saying "if you have to ask,"

• The average American male is overweight at 197 lbs--and ten inches taller than you.

Yes, you are very overweight. Obese even. Use a program like Sparkpeople to lose weight.

• yeah id say you're chubby. Lucky for you, you can change that if its something that makes you feel insecure

• You don't look fat but if you're 197 pounds at 16 you're way too overweight how is that possible

• It sounds like you should be, but you don't really look it in your picture.

• Lose weight

• Yeah, but nobody cares.

• Nah from where i see you look good but you need to tone up :)

• You are just chuby that was so cute and you have cute bog boobs to play.
    happy we are getting more and more big boobs

What Girls Said 8

• yes you are overweight and must lose some weight..

• Yes you are.

• a tad bit over weight but it's only because you're so short. Drink tons of water and make sure you're eating your fruits and veggies it helps a lot

• Well we're the same height. You need to lose weight but so do I. So, let's lose it together and live a better, healthier lifestyle ^^

• Okay I will be honest. Yes. You also don't look 16 so maybe if you're actually 10 then you can loose weight easily. Because it's probbaly baby fat then. Doctors say it's easiest and best to loose weight before 16.

• 197 yeah its actually overweight for someone your age and height.

• well not fat just chubby i would say

• Can't see your whole body. But at this picture , you look perfect